Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Hardest Person on Your List?

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 9:39 AM
  • 6 Replies

My Father-In-Law by far is mine! The man likes to tinker so he has every tool set they've ever made for anything you can possible imagine! Anytime they come out with a new accesory for a firearm he's the first in line to buy that as well. It's impossible! LOL Who on your list is this way?

Polly
Proud Army Wife and Mother of 5!

by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 9:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
KyliesMom5
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2009 at 9:57 AM

My brother is a pain to shop for because when you ask him what he wants he always says" I don't know" or " nothing".   I bought him a pair of his favorite brand of shoes one year because his shoes were so worn he was using duct tape to hold them together.  It was not that he could not afford new shoes either he just did not want to go shopping.

Debbie122
by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 10:01 AM

My Dad is the hardest person to shop for. He really has no wants. Now he isnt rich or anything he's just a simple person that dont have any wants so he is really hard to buy for.

Arizonawoman130
by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 10:05 AM

My fiance! He won't let me buy him anything if I have the money! So I have to sneak it in if I can afford it!

KangaT
by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 10:46 AM

ha ha ... my dh is so like that as well!  I have to drag him kicking and screaming for new shoes! 

Quoting KyliesMom5:

My brother is a pain to shop for because when you ask him what he wants he always says" I don't know" or " nothing".   I bought him a pair of his favorite brand of shoes one year because his shoes were so worn he was using duct tape to hold them together.  It was not that he could not afford new shoes either he just did not want to go shopping.

DogsMom
by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 10:49 AM

Father in Law for sure.  He has all he needs and anything he WANTS to do, his wife criticizes - what are you doing that for!  So he would not use the things I could get him for what he wants anyhow.

Maybe what I need to get him is a few days with her out of the house?

(I love them both, but since he's retired she has gotten critical of everything he does.)

erinjo21
by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 10:50 AM

hubby no one knows what to get him

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)