Influencer Program

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 1:28 PM
  • 4 Replies

So I spent my $50 GC! Yay! Well Friday I went to one of the kmarts near my home and from the ideas in this group I got my kids pj's! So cute too. Kmart had some great deals Joe boxers was on sale big time! I got my oldest son joe boxer pj pants,my DD Jonas brothers night gown,my youngest son a 4pc. pj joe boxer set! It was such a great deal for the 4pc set $12,my DD night gown was on sale for $10.49&my oldest pj pants were $8. Great deals!! Well I didn't get a shirt for my oldest son but I knew I wanted to go to another Big K yesterday so I went to other one to see what they had&sure enough they did have some more stuff. I wanted to complete their pj's with socks&they had all family hosiery on sale buy 1 get 1 %50 off. So I got my boys the cutest pairs of joe boxers socks to match their pj's. And my DD I didn't find any Jonas brothers socks disappointed but I did get her some cute socks to match the same color basic edition brand for a $1 each. Another thing about my DD gown its long sleeves which I don't see that plus it came with a headband. Also my oldest son I still needed a shirt for his pj's pants well guess what? I found basic editon t-shirts for .99cents. I couldn't believe it? I got him two I wanted to get more but the sizes were out! But also looking around I found women's belts for .99cents! I mean where can you get a belt for .99? LOL They did have a lot of things mark down as low as .99 tanks,etc& like womens joe boxer short I think those were a $1.99.  Okay I'm hooked we have another Kmart close to me so I'm thinking of going to that one&see what they have. FUN!!

Hottmomma607

http://www.cafemom/group/tacomagossip.com
by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Bekah062205
by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 1:30 PM

I love finding deals!

Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 1:34 PM

I love finding deals too.  Good shopping momma.

Jemia
by Shekella on Nov. 8, 2009 at 5:36 PM

Sounds like you had a good time.

CafeMom Tickers
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 23, 2009 at 4:33 PM

bumpFor cafemom team!! Thanks again!!

Hottmomma607

http://www.cafemom/group/tacomagossip.com
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Today's Question Tell us what you think!

What is your family's favorite springtime activity?