Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fudge Recipes?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:20 AM
  • 19 Replies

Does anyone have any really great fudge recipes or any other food gift ideas for me to give my coworkers for Christmas??? Thanks

THANKS FOR THE GREAT IDEAS EVERYONE!!!!  I SAW A POST ON HERE SOMEWHERE FOR INEXPENSIVE HOMEMADE CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS AND THERE WERE SOME GREAT IDEAS (LIKE MOVIE GIFT BOX) AND THERE WAS A WEBSITE ON THERE FOR A FUDGE RECIPE BUT I CAN'T FIND THE POST NOW ;(   SO THANKS AGAIN

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
heidi_val
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:33 AM

Rachel Ray has a good fudge recipe. I can't remember what it's called, but it's on foodnetwork.com...It kinda taste like the candy bar "Chunky"! 

MommaReynolds
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:48 AM

my grandma uses the "Fantasy Fudge" reciepe on the back of the Marshmellow Puff jar!

momkaribg
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:50 AM

I would love a good recipe for peanut butter fudge.

scleblanc
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:51 AM

This is what I was going to say too

Quoting MommaReynolds:

my grandma uses the "Fantasy Fudge" reciepe on the back of the Marshmellow Puff jar!

Teeshann
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:59 AM

i'll have to get ahold of my mom's . it's mint chocolate fudge and it is sooooooooo yummy.  

pinklipstick702
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:31 PM

ive made 'PAULA DEENS" PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE, AND ITS SOO EASY AND YUMMY! GET THE RECIPE ON FOOD NETWORK. YOUR REALLY GONNA LIKE IT. 

MomX04
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:00 PM

That is the one I use too.

Quoting scleblanc:

This is what I was going to say too

Quoting MommaReynolds:

MrsDavid
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:01 PM
Quoting momkaribg:

Here you go:

2 cups sugar

1/2 cup milk

1 1/3 cups peanut butter

1 jar (7 oz) marshmallow creme

Bring sugar and milk to a boil in sauce pan. Boil 3 minutes. Add peanut butter and marshmallow creme, mix well. Quickly poor into a buttered 8 in square pan, chill until set.

I got this years ago from the Taste of Home Magazine. It is a favorite of anybody I have shared it with.

Stepmothering is hard, find REAL support here: 
http://www.cafemom.com/group/30383

Are you a step mother raising your step children?  http://www.cafemom.com/group/imraisingherkid

MomX04
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:16 PM

This sounds so good.  I'm going to have to try it.  My husband does not like chocolate fudge at all but I bet he would try this one.

Quoting MrsDavid:

Quoting momkaribg:

Here you go:

2 cups sugar

1/2 cup milk

1 1/3 cups peanut butter

1 jar (7 oz) marshmallow creme

Bring sugar and milk to a boil in sauce pan. Boil 3 minutes. Add peanut butter and marshmallow creme, mix well. Quickly poor into a buttered 8 in square pan, chill until set.

I got this years ago from the Taste of Home Magazine. It is a favorite of anybody I have shared it with.

golther
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:22 PM

bump I would love to see some more recipes!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)