Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i just can't decide

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:58 AM
  • 6 Replies

i can't decide what to get my kids. i have their santa gifts but nothing from mommy and daddy. koda will almost be 2 so i could get them some games. they will finally have their own rooms so i thought maybe some cool rugs. like the ones for cars that has roads on it (koda LOVES cars). or just regular toys. or clothes. ahhhhhh too many choices. LOL.

i need to go shopping without them.

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
BlueCollarMama
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:05 AM

I got my kids each a new suit of clothes for under the tree from Kmart Saturday night. They had a good price on clothes 0-3 months through 5T. The suits were $8 apiece.

Polly
Proud Army Wife and Mother of 5!

ohmommamia
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:06 AM

The rug is a very good idea.  It is dual purpose, but they would love it.

Teeshann
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:43 AM

i'll have to go look at the clothes. we were at kmart a few days ago but i was so sick we bought medicine and left. LOL

Quoting BlueCollarMama:

I got my kids each a new suit of clothes for under the tree from Kmart Saturday night. They had a good price on clothes 0-3 months through 5T. The suits were $8 apiece.

Rogue35
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:15 AM

I have no idea what my 2 year old would want. She's a little girl and I just feel clueless as to what she would really play with.

rogue35

Teeshann
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:30 AM

when mac was 2 i got her a play kitchen. she still plays with it and all the dishes.

Quoting Rogue35:

I have no idea what my 2 year old would want. She's a little girl and I just feel clueless as to what she would really play with.

summerdayz
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:00 PM

Quoting Teeshann:

when mac was 2 i got her a play kitchen. she still plays with it and all the dishes.

Quoting Rogue35:

My daughter is 15 already, but when she was 2 , we got her the Fisher Price kitchen in Kmart.  That kitchen provided years of fun !!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)