Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christmas Eve or Christmas morn?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:34 AM
  • 28 Replies

When do you&your fam open gifts? We normally do all big gifts Christmas morn. But we do allow them to open a few small gifts on Christmas eve. Sometimes we go over to my parents house and have some dinner(pizza) xmas eve&let the kids open gifts from g-parents other than that its more wrapping paper to clean up later LOL!

Hottmomma607

http://www.cafemom/group/tacomagossip.com
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stefvan
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:35 AM

We do a big dinner and open gifts Christmas Eve with my parents.  The kids open 1 gift then at home and everything else on Christmas morning.

bakebiscotti
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:35 AM

Santa doesn't come 'til Christmas eve when the kids are asleep

newmommyas1107
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:37 AM

At our house its all done christmas morning but we do go to family friends house the night before for gifts at her house.

tha-hawt-mommie
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:37 AM

1 or 2 small gifts xmas eve night ... rest on xmas , although harmonis bday is the 26th (shell get a few gifts than) and her party is jan 3rd so shell get gifts than ... so lol. my sister and i were allowed to open 2 gifts xmas eve night

*Do you have a 2008/2009 Baby? Love taking pics and videos of them? Join my contest group!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/2008-2009-photo-and-video

*Do you love hip-hop music? Come join my hip-hop hunnies group & keep hip-hop alive!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/hip-hop-hunnies

JasonsMom2007
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:38 AM

We give our son christmas eve jammies as a gift and do the rest Christmas morning.

ohmommamia
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:38 AM

We open one present on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas morning.

scleblanc
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:41 AM

We open gifts from grandparent and aunts on Christmas eve at a big family get together, then Santa on Christmas morning

summerdayz
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:52 AM

The kids always open one little thing on Christmas Eve, but everything else waits until Christmas morning. :)

Teeshann
by Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:53 AM

we get to open one gift on christmas eve. which is usually new jammies. then we open gifts on christmas morning. i've got to try to convince my family to let my kids wake up on their own. last year my youngest sister had them up at 2 am.

RosePetalTears
by Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:57 AM

Right now, we do the christmas gift on christmas eve with grandma/grandpa. And there are just appetizer type things to eat.   Then on christmas day we do a dinner with extended family and open the gifts to/from them.    We usually have another christmas or 2 thrown in there for other groups of family members as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)