Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you have sneaky snoopers ?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:00 PM
  • 14 Replies

oh yes my 3 teens are the best , my oldest has been caught unwrapping , and then wrapping it back up . so the best way to keep the gifts hidden is to keep them in layaway until the end right before xmas .

angiebooboo

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ballewal
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:03 PM

Sounds like my brother and me. My mom would have to wrap the gifts and then hide them in moving boxes or suitcases in our attic or basement. 

My mom put my daughter's gifts in her closet, and every time she goes into grandma's room when the door is open she grabs one of the toys and carries it through the house. 

I'm not going to summarize myself in a paragraph because I'm not the kind of mother you expect me to be. 

RosePetalTears
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:04 PM

my husband is horrible at snooping! he can't stand not knowing what something is, and it doesn't even matter who's gift it is! lol

glitterbelle
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:17 PM

my kids love to snoop but they are not very sneaky about it but they are getting older so I have to get more creative where I hide things

rachel.o
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:26 PM

My older snooper is a little sneaky....  Maybe layaway would be a good idea. 

SanDiegoMaxMom
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:32 PM

My husband is a cyber snooper!!!  He's always looking at bank and credit card transactions to tr and determine what has been purchased. 

scleblanc
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:34 PM

Most definitely, both of mine are.

R24Olomos
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:36 PM

No mine are to lil to sneak but if they happen to see there gifts then we fib and tell them they are for another family member. Last yr my daughter seen the gift from Nana well she was sad she wanted it but told her it was for Alexia (cousin) so she forgot all about it.... Christmas came and she opened the gift and was very confused

jbcmom
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:16 PM

not snoopers yet. we hide everything in the attic and you can't get up there without a ladder.

JustGail
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:45 PM

ME! ........ i would be the snoop here................I hate surprises! 

flirtylingerie_2039_1041798643.gif picture by taratalnenetz

Stephanie3804
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:13 PM

I don't have that problem yet with my son, but I remember doing it when I was little.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)