Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how many gifts

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:22 PM
  • 10 Replies

do you get your child?

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wells75904
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:24 PM

Right now we have 15 presents a piece and I am not anywhere near done, I have 3 kids

Mel30248
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:25 PM

I give a budget & whatever I can get for my daughter within that amount is what she gets. This year, her birthday is Dec 17 so I'm shopping for both at the same time, I gave myself $300 for both. This will include her birthday cake & flower arrangment (she loves flowers so she's going to get a basket of those rather then balloons or anything). I start shopping early & go to the salvage surplus like stores a few times each of which I find great deals so this year she has a lot for the number of items that she is getting up to like maybe 30 that includes her stocking stuffers but its because I saved a lot of money by giong to these salvage surplus stores.

Totsy
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:25 PM

Usually one big gift and a few small things in the stocking.

Bekah062205
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:43 PM

well this year between 6-10.....three "big" gifts and a few not so big....it depends on each year and what i wanna get her and what would be better for Christmas and what would be better for her birthday.

travswife55
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:44 PM

I don't really have a set number, I try to do at least five because hubby loves to watch the kids unwrap presents.  I normally do a couple hundred dollars give or take per child depending on what I can get with that.  This year my boys are getting a nice train table (they are one and two) so that was their big gift I've found I have to buy them the same things or we have constant little toy wars at our house lol  My daughter will be less than two months so I am not too sure what to get her yet but I really want to get her her first dolly........

Rebesmommy
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:51 PM

My daughter is 2 so probably a big one and a few little things like story books and clothes and stocking stuffers like  new "big" girl cups, snacks, ect.. My husband and I usually spend less on each other and more on her. We haven't set a budget for her yet.

Andrea-SAHM to Rebekah 2yrs.smile mini

Ibelongtojesus
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 8:04 AM

20-30.

stephs0105
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 8:08 AM

im going to get each one of my kids one big one and probably four little ones

KalsMommy
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 12:19 PM

We don't have a budget, we buy what we think he wants and go from there! Hubby and I are staying out a night this weekend for our anniversary and I think we will go pick up a couple more things. I wrapped everything and it just doesn't seem like enough!

pregnancy week by week

rileya82
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 12:24 PM

We don't set a number, just the amount we are going to spend. We have three kids and I started picking things up here and there and will continue to do so. We will then do a big shopping day with a set amount of cash and finish them off.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)