Group Home

Disney's A Christmas Carol!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:17 PM
  • 8 Replies

It was awesome! We saw it in 3-D...Boy I am only 26, but 3D has changed so much since I was younger! It is definitely not for children under 4 though. It is a little darker than a lot of the versions out there. This one stays truer to the book I think. If you can see it in 3D do it! Anyway, we got home last night and my son was completely in the Christmas spirit so I caved and this evening we put up his mini tree in his room. It looks sooo cute! So I have officially kicked of the Holiday season!

www.occasionscakeshop.com

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Mommy2Kaelen
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:20 PM

Yea!  I'm so excited I'm going to see it next weekend I can't wait.   I haven't ever seen a 3D movie so that is also so exciting.   I'm so ready for the Christmas season!

mrsjmomma
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:32 PM

Thanks for posting! DD will be 3 Dec. 1st and we were wondering if it would be appropriate for her!

tretresmom
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:40 PM

I want to take my kids but I don't have the $  

JustGail
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:16 PM

i'm looking forward to seeing it........we'll proably go closer to christmas though

flirtylingerie_2039_1041798643.gif picture by taratalnenetz

Catrin2009
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 7:25 PM

I'm hoping to go see it on Thursday night! I can't wait!

millerbunch
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 7:28 PM

my three daughters saw it with their grandma..  they enjoyed it..  but it wasn't the 3-d version..

our home life ins. is giving us free tickets to watch the 3-d one and i am thinking on taking them again...lol

Amy_Lee
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 7:52 PM

I really really want to see it.. and I was debating on taking my 6 year old, because she is honestly afraid of her own shadow... complete opposite of me.. lol...  but I think it will be okay..  

I am married to my best friend who happens to be the sexiest man on Earth, I am a mommy to 2 beautiful girls..  I am a Christian mamma, but I won't shove anything down your throat. I am a Pro-life, Breastfeeding, happily married mamma. 

if you love Halloween, come to my group.  http://www.cafemom.com/group/halloweenlvrsunite

klotztheatre
by on Nov. 11, 2009 at 12:11 AM

Yeah, my six year old is afraid of the Wizard of Oz *grin* he covered his eyes a few times, but he loved the movie. So as long as you don't mind her cuddling with you when it gets a little scary, then you'll be great:p

We have a theater locally that is 3.00 a ticket and 1.00 for children. They show new movies and their theater is nice. Its a small town theater, so *shhhh* don't tell, I don't want the prices to go up!!! *grin* Its the only way we could afford things like that right now!

www.occasionscakeshop.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. letstalk747
  2. lizzig
  3. Jukebox_Jenny
  4. powow65
  5. alf2651
  6. Angela4boys