Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I finally got to go Shopping!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:34 PM
  • 6 Replies

And first let me say that I was horribly unimpressed. The store was dirty and very disorganized. Also it was more expensive than the Target and the Walmart (but  a lot further away).

But here is what I got for my $50

Hot Wheels toy car 1.00

2 Little Miss outfits at 7.49 each

Blanket Sleeper 6.00

Boys Dinosaur pajamas 8.00

Boys sweat pants 6.00

Orange Glo Mopping solution 6.69

Reese's Pieces 1.25

Hershey's Kisses 2.99

Hershey Candy Bar .89

I spent it all but 12 cents.

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
wells75904
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:52 PM

Our Kmart is also VERY dirty, and unorganized with rude workers....I avoid going there at all costs!

Need Help Saving Money? Check out 

Frugal and Thrifty Moms-This group is a place to come to get recipes, advice, to chat, have fun, let your hair down and talk about cooking, recipes, budgeting, menu planning, and all things related to making our households run more smoothly.
http://www.cafemom.com/group/Frugal_And_Thrifty_Moms

Bekah062205
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 2:16 AM

I went to K-mart the other day and the item that i bought wasnt ringing up the right price plus i had a coupon....the line was literally backed up for a good 15mins if not longer and a RUDE ASS customer comes up behind me, slaps her ad paper on the ledge where the credit card machine was, said something in Spanish to the manager that was standing there helping me, pushed my cart and dd out of her way and walked out of the store....ugh....but, the manager was very nice, i got my item for the right price after the long wait and confusion....then as im walking out the store with the cart, the door guy said something to me in spanish, i told him in spanish i didnt speak spanish(you know, everyone knows how to say they dont speak spanish in spanish right?), so i looked at him like what when he repeated himself...then he took me outside and pointed to the sign on the wall saying the cart will lock up if it goes past the yellow line.....um OKAY....i think i will start going to the K-mart thats further north and inland.

hotslingmama
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 8:49 AM

nice!!

DogsMom
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 9:08 AM

Although I don't get there often, the people at our Kmart are pleasant and polite!

bcjsmandie
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 4:18 PM

Quoting DogsMom:

Although I don't get there often, the people at our Kmart are pleasant and polite!

I wish the ones here were....

bcjsmandie
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 4:19 PM

Quoting wells75904:

Our Kmart is also VERY dirty, and unorganized with rude workers....I avoid going there at all costs!

Thank Goodness I am not the only one, LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)