gift ideas

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 10:58 AM
  • 10 Replies

my sister is  thirteen and i haven't a clue on what to get her i dont want to get her a gift card any ideas what i can get her?

by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ballewal
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 11:01 AM

What kinds of things does she like to do? 

I'm not going to summarize myself in a paragraph because I'm not the kind of mother you expect me to be. 

stephs0105
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 11:09 AM

she dosent do much her and my mom are back n fourth they stay with my grandma most of the time and theres 3 little boys there that always get in her things

ballewal
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 11:11 AM

Does she like to read? Play computer games? Watch movies? Draw? Write? Listen to music? Is she into fashion? And how much do you want to spend on her gift? 

I'm not going to summarize myself in a paragraph because I'm not the kind of mother you expect me to be. 

tretresmom
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 11:13 AM

Clothes, shoes, Cd's, DVD's, games, a makeup kit 

themountainmama
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 11:15 AM

Quoting ballewal:

Does she like to read? Play computer games? Watch movies? Draw? Write? Listen to music? Is she into fashion? And how much do you want to spend on her gift? 

my Qs exactly. my dd is 13, maybe i can help. 

ballewal
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 11:18 AM

Quoting themountainmama:

my Qs exactly. my dd is 13, maybe i can help. 

It's been a long time since I was 13 but I did (and still do) love to read so I always asked for books. 

stephs0105
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 11:43 AM

i plan to spend about 20$ the only books i see her read are the twilight ones and last year everybody got her one so she already has all of them i guess shes into fashion she dosent wear makeup so i cnt get her a make up kit

Glorence
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 12:31 PM

Depending on the amount of money you want to spend… Lip gloss, flip flops, earrings, headbands, necklaces, Cd's, MP3 player, iPod cases or iTune cards, teen mags with lots of posters in it, cute shirts, candy, movie money, money in a card, gift certificate for a pedicure or manicure or hair cut, nail polish.

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them. -Mitch Hedberg

ohmommamia
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 12:44 PM

What about one of the Twilight movies?

Quoting stephs0105:

i plan to spend about 20$ the only books i see her read are the twilight ones and last year everybody got her one so she already has all of them i guess shes into fashion she dosent wear makeup so i cnt get her a make up kit

themountainmama
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 1:25 PM

Quoting stephs0105:

Would she like an iTunes card?  My daughter really loves Miley Cyrus, Beyonce and a couple of other artists right now.  She'd love a CD or tunes uploaded.  Taylor Swift is very popular too. 

My daughter loves crafts.  She loves to knit.  Does your sister enoy crafting?  Does she scrapbook or m ake homemade cards?  What about bead jewelry?  Maybe supplies would be nice.

Fashion?  What about several scarves?  Old Navy has nice ones reasonably priced.  Are her ears pierced?  Maybe nice earrings? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: