Do you have a decorating theme?

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 11:08 AM
  • 3 Replies

My mother started the whole theme idea in our family she collects snowmen. My sister does almost nothing but Santa. I like the handmade country looking ornaments, especially stars. My best friend's house is patriotic all year round, she's even found a way to incooperate it into her Christmas decor. Does your house have any theme or are you ecclectic?

Polly
Proud Army Wife and Mother of 5!

by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
JennyMarie
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 11:36 AM

I do the Hallmark Ornaments on wone tree. Only Hallmark though. And on another tree we do the gold , cream and burgundy and a not shiny red.

MarthaCrocker
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 11:45 AM

I do a couple trees every year , one is all homemade ornaments (Country Style), that's in the living room, the kids ,my brother, husband everyone has ornaments on the tree that they made.The tree upstairs in the big hall window is all angels and Santa heads, the one in the game room is MANLY it has fishing, hunting, nascar, football, and hockey ornaments on it.(more redneck than manly) lOl

I do themes in my rooms more, kitchen is all snowmen, one bathroom also, the living room is all country and lodge anything homemade.Dining room is all Santa's, upstairs bathroom is ginger bread men, game room of course is all well, redneck , the man cave.

Rushn311
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2009 at 12:10 PM

Not really! I like to  change up my decor every season no matter what holiday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: