Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where do you go OR do you stay at home?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:43 AM
  • 16 Replies

Do you go to your families or friends house or do you stay at home for Christmas.

We stay at home in the morning then around 2pm we go to my moms to finish helping her cook then stay there for dinner. YUMMY!

Group Owner To - Moms With Blended Families

Group Admin To - Group Owner's Club

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:14 AM

We go to my Mom's house and then evening, we go to his parents' house.

Momof3smoochies
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:18 AM

Oh we stay at home! If people want to spend time with us there  more than welcome. Shoot we got three little kids and we ain't about to drag them out in the cold for any grandma/grandpa/aunt/uncle!

sweetpeatexas21
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:25 AM

we normally go to my grandma's but since we are in germany this year we are staying home

Bekah062205
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:53 AM

We usually are home for Christmas. We have no family here...or atleast not within 500miles of us...This year we are going to MIL's for Christmas...

Rushn311
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:01 AM

Xmas Eve I stay home and host. Xmas Day we stay home until we drive around look at lights and get Chinese food.

Mommy_0f_many
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:11 AM

with all of our kids and 3 of them under 2 we stay at home and let everyone come to us! :o)

momof3angela
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:14 AM

I am having Christmas Eve at my house for my side of the family and my step daughter will do Christmas day for my DH side...works out for all of us:)

sleigh

MommaTAF
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:28 AM

We are only home Christmas morning. Christmas Eve we go to church and then to my gram's for dinner and the kids do a grab bag.  Christmas morning we are home then leave around 11 am to go to my dad's house then at 3 pm go to my MIL's for dinner and Christmas w/my hubby's family.  The weekend before Christmas we go to my mom's side of the family.

We travel a bit but it's all within 20 mins of our house, so not too bad.

grace2joy
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:35 AM

I am hosting Christmas for my family this year.  On the guest list...

...14 Adults &  20 nieces & nephews

Christmas eve we spend with my DH family after Church.  Usually Christmas is at my brothers, but they just had a baby, so it is my turn.

christmas tree

brittni_1312
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:56 AM

i do both for christmas eve me and some friends have a dinner for ourselfs at my house or ashleys them on christmas we open our gifts go to my grandma and grandpas we have always went there right after we open our stuff at home then we go to my dads for christmas lunch and my moms for chrstmas dinner then back home but this year i got married so now i haveto go to his moms house but dont know when we are going  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)