Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

smart cycle...

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:04 AM
  • 3 Replies

Im thinking of getting my 3 year old daughter the smart cycle for christmas. They have a bundle at walmart for the bike and a game for $99. Do any of you guys have this for your kid and if you do, do they like it? Would you recommend it? Thanks!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Jynnifer292
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:07 AM

We have it. It is a little hard to maneuver. My boys don't ask to play with it very often.  

MarthaCrocker
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:31 AM

We have one, my son loves it  i guess he still plays it, but they are very limited on games(per age group)I purchased ours from Toys R Us and found it at another store for 50 bucks I paid 100.00 plus games. Not real happy about that . Its not as hard on batteries like one review I read had said, It isn't bad . When our son plays with it he does have fun. Just make sure the price is good, the games go for 21.00 now at TRU, I have no clue how much they are anywhere else.Good Luckholding gifts

Turkeysmom
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:51 AM

My son got this last year for Christmas.  Started out loving it, but got bored with it very quickly.  The games run about $20-$25 a piece.  You need to make sure it's turned off because if not, it will run batteries down very quickly.  We had a problem with putting the cartridges in the system.  If they weren't in exactly right, they wouldn't work and we would get a fun looking screen.  I'd say that if I had to rate it I would give it a 5 out of 10.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)