Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ladies what do you want for Christmas

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM
  • 49 Replies

I was just wondering what you guys wanted for Christmas this year? I want the coffeemaker that makes just a single cup of coffee each time, the new shoes from reebok, clothes, new table linens,new sheets, and a new winter coat.

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KyliesMom5
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:12 AM

I want a new Tv, a convection oven, a bunch of movies. a few cds, a Nintendo DSi, 

queenkai
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:12 AM

A Kindle 2

reading

millerbunch
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:13 AM

i would love a camera...  lol  but i don't really care..  each year we like to just buy for the kiddos..  and then ,maybe hubby or i will sneak something in for one another..  but to tell the truth, i like shopping for things for me, myself..lol  i'll just do a layaway for me when the holidays are over..

faeryheart
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:55 AM

for myself, nothing. i just want to be able to get my 3 boys some things for christmas  

bonham
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:56 AM

I dont mind having anything..I did tell DH that I wanted just to go X-mas shopping for everyone else and Not to worry bout getting me anything..But if I really wanted anything GC's will be just fine!;) 

Flower GownsrudolphChristmas DollsThe magic spirit of Christmas on your desktop

momof3angela
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:57 AM

Peace would be nice....LOL   I'm simple.  We had to buy a TV b/c our other one died.  So my Christmas has been fulfilled....LOL

Otherwise, clothes and perfume are nice:) 

mysons_r_mylife
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:58 AM

I would love an external memory to save all my pictures and important documents! :)

Nanaleena
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:01 AM

I would love to get a picture printer.  There are so many pics on my computer and would like the option of just printing the picture when I want to scrap.  Another jukebox for the Cricut would be nice.

www.cafemom.com/group/89003

GROUP  OWNER

sophiesmom07
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:03 AM

I'm easy to please. I know we can't afford any big price items this year,  so my list is simple: dvds, books, cds, home decorations, candles...  It's gonna be about the kids this year, my dd and her little cousins which I get to spend christmas with this year!

Anything with thought put into it would make me happy!  

MommaReynolds
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:04 AM

I've answered a few other posts...but dangit I'm going to be selfish right now:

I want the new shoes from Reebok too, clothes, money to order from Tastefully simple, Wii Fit Plus, the Jillian Michael's Wii game, movies for DH and I to watch at night, a spa day, A day off from the kids! (I'm a stay at home mom and can count on my right hand the amount of times I have been out without kids since July 1st!) 

Oh I could go on and on thinking of the things that III want. but I'll stop cause I'm feeling selfish and greedy right now! honestly, I'll be happy seeing my kids' faces Christmas morning! If I could have ANYTHING ...it would be my DH didn't actually have to work the day after Christmas or all day Christmas Eve and we could actually go down and be with my family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)