Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Okay question

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:30 AM
  • 5 Replies

I already have the lear frog tag junior for my daughter and she plays with it constantly.  My question though is should I go ahead and get her the tag reader now too so she can do both- learn and read her favorite stories too or is that overload?

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
psych_mom
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:34 AM

How old is she?

SpencersMommie
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:36 AM

Quoting psurmont:

I already have the lear frog tag junior for my daughter and she plays with it constantly.  My question though is should I go ahead and get her the tag reader now too so she can do both- learn and read her favorite stories too or is that overload?

You can get it for 20 bucks right now at Target after using  Target's coupon and the mfg coupon which is a combined total of $20 in savings + the $3 off of books coupons.....the ages on the books go a lot higher so I don't think it would be overload.  My almost 4 year old is getting the Tag and I bought the JR for the almost 1 year old.  I have also seen a lot of Tag books on clearance lately, combined with the coupons.....huge savings.  do a search in this group and you will find the coupon links.  I have to go right now, if you can't find them post a reply here and I will try to find them later.

psurmont
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:58 AM

Quoting psych_mom:

How old is she?

She is three and loves to read so I just thought maybe it would be a good gift too.

psych_mom
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:31 PM

Hmmm... hard to say. It could make her feel overloaded, or it could be really good for her. I am looking at it from psychological stand point. There brains are learning so many new things at this age. If you want her to have it, then I say go for it, but if you see that she is starting to get burned out, then put one of them away for a week or two so that she can focus on other things.

Quoting psurmont:

Quoting psych_mom:

How old is she?

She is three and loves to read so I just thought maybe it would be a good gift too.

princessesmomma
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:33 PM

I'd get it; worse case you put it away for a few months!

PRO birth bonding, pro LIFE,  PRO breastfeeding, PRO babywearing, PRO CO-SLEEPING, and non-CIO! LONGING TO ADOPT!

navyNavy wife 2001   playing soccer girlDD#1 2002way to goDD#2 2004toddler girlDD#3 2008come homeDEPLOYED SINCE MAY 09

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)