Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which should I get hubby for Christmas?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:29 PM
  • 4 Replies

Poll

Question: Which should I get hubby for Christmas?

Options:

Fishing License

Wii Game

Desk Chair

Wii Points

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 16

View Results

I already bought hubby some Bose headphones for Christmas but I want to buy him one more thing.  Which should I get him?

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
rolltidemama
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:48 PM

I would get him whichever one he would like the best. 

dqsmami06
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:52 PM

are you tryin to surprise him? cus when i got my hubby his first fishing license i wanted to surprise him on Valentines Day and  I ended up having to tell him cus they needed him to go and show his license....it might be different where you live, if he enjoys fishing its a great gift to give :)

JasonsMom2007
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:54 PM

Yes but you can buy it here without someone knowing.  My mom does it for my dad all of the time!  He wants a fishing license because it's the ONLY time he really spent with his dad when he was little (fishing) and he wants to take our son fishing.

Quoting dqsmami06:

are you tryin to surprise him? cus when i got my hubby his first fishing license i wanted to surprise him on Valentines Day and  I ended up having to tell him cus they needed him to go and show his license....it might be different where you live, if he enjoys fishing its a great gift to give :)

mslyricalbedlam
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:31 PM

I voted fishing license, because we a so lazy nowadays at home...It would be an excuse to plan a fishing trip!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)