Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

are you a giver or a reciever ?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:08 PM
  • 10 Replies

i am a giver all the way , i havent had xmas for me in years but thats the way i like it , i just love to see the kids on xmas morning.

angiebooboo

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
heidi_val
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:08 PM

I'm a giver 

MaeHamMomma
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:17 PM

i AM A GIVER TOO.

MommaReynolds
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:21 PM

I'm a giver as well! As many of the posts I've replied to on "what do you want for Christmas.." I'd trade that just to be able to give my kids and husband a GREAT Christmas. I'd love nothing more to actually get some excited outta my husband though! He normally just opens his gifts and throw them to the side. I'd like to actually get him something he can't wait to play with!

LoriAnn87
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:22 PM

I'm a giver because I really can't seems to think of anything I need and to me it's easier finding something for someone else then for me.

gift

alyssasmommy122
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:37 PM

I'm a giver. I get so excited about seeing the faces of my dd and dh that there are times I can't wait for them to open their presents, and half get opened before Christmas, lol!!!

brighteyesbryar
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:45 PM

I am a giver because I LOVE to shop for everyone else, and find them stuff I know they'll get excited over.

Kaci
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:58 PM

A giver. When I do go shopping I always end up buying for others. And at Christmas I am like my dad was, I am always the last to open my gifts (we take turns). I just prefer to be the last and to watch everyone else. smile~

MagickalMommy
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:15 PM

GIVER lol the only think i really like about christmas is the shopping and watching people open presents i give them especially my kids, everytime i get something new for them i smile when i picture their faces

Photobucket

I am a Radical Unschooling, Cloth Diapering, Toddlerwearing, Co-Sleeping, Proud Pagan Mommy who is addicted to Dark Fantasy Novels, Good Coffee, Video Games and Shopping

bonham
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:52 PM

I am diff a Giver! I love to give Presents to everyone in my family and my In-laws family! I am so happy that Christmas time comes around, cause even tho its really not the reason we Celebrate X-mas..Its cause Jesus's Birth! and I love everything about that day!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT 

sophiesmom07
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:59 PM

I guess I'm a giver, I buy everyone's gifts and try to get each person something they would really like.  Although, i'm not going to lie and say I don't like getting gifts too! 

gift

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)