Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So cute! I caught my husband twice!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:18 PM
  • 12 Replies

So every year we buy a new Christmas DVD for the family. (Thats actually what I did with my 50.00 gift Card. I bought the Charlie brown Christmas set and the Veggie tales christmas) I love christmas movies and I start watching them about this time all the time until Christmas. My dh is always teasing me about it and rolling his eyes etc.... Well, I caught him watching the new Veggie tales Christmas movie last week with our kids! ( they were playing with toys and he was watching it really...) and then last night he watched one of the ABC family christmas movies without me...Hahaha, I teased him soooo bad! But I guess I can't complain at least he is into Christmas:p

Is anyone else into the cheesy TV christmas movies like me? I love almost all christmas movies so I am not that hard to please!

www.occasionscakeshop.com

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tretresmom
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:05 PM

OMG yes I love Christmas movies.   

travswife55
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:39 PM

haha thats cute.I will have to look for some christmas related dvds for my boys.

busybees124
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:40 PM

Awww, that's sweet! We love Christmas movies at our house~

KangaT
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:42 PM

I love your heading for this post btw... very very cute!  We have the claymation ones... rudolf and frosty.

:) of course I love all things to do with Christmas!

psych_mom
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:44 PM

I love Christmas movies, especially ones for kids. I also love the Veggie Tales movies. I have a few of their Christmas ones and they are always really good!

Septmom
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 10:26 AM

I was just jumping up and down because ABC Family has their countdown to 25 days of Christmas movies playing and then I always watch the movies they play each night starting in December.  I also watch a good portion of the 24 hours of A Christmas Story each Christmas Eve too :)

A_Mom_Of_Two
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 11:33 AM

Yes, I love, love, love all the Christmas movies! We normally don't start watching until after Thanksgiving, but I may tonight put one in! I'm just really into the Christmas spirit this year :D

santa green 

nursetina
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 12:27 PM

I still like Charlie Brown Christmas, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas and Its Christmas Mickey Mouse I think is the name of it...all good ones

starbucks.jpg funny vintage image by magicalmuggle105
bonham
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 5:32 PM

I love Christmas time! I love watching the Shows that come on ABC family and the Lifetime shows! I love watching even the cartoons that come on! My dd is understanding Santa really good right now so she likes watching Cartoons about that..I have to get her to understand the Christian Way also! She will get the hang of it all!:)  

Flower GownsrudolphChristmas DollsThe magic spirit of Christmas on your desktop

Turkeysmom
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 6:18 PM

Quoting tretresmom:

OMG yes I love Christmas movies.   

Me to!!  I just bought my son a Thomas The Train Chrismtas show from the $5.00 bin at Wal-Mart the other night.  We watched it that night also.  Then when we went to the library this week 3 of the 4 movies we rented were Christmas movies.  One of them was the new Veggie Tales Christmas about St. Nick.  Such a cute movie.  We watched Fred Clause today.  Tomorrow I will be home alone and that is my plan for the day.  To watch Christmas movies!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)