Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your favorite website(s) to shop for Christmas presents?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:52 PM
  • 7 Replies

So Where does everyone love to shop online? My  favorite place is thingsremembered.com.... i have yet to buy a gift there that did not bring tears to the recievers eyes....

I also check the daily deals on kohls, qvc, hsn, target and sams club....

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MaryJWatson
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 12:12 AM

For my family that lives far away, I like to shop on snapfish.com for photo gifts. They have really good prices usually and really cute stuff.

I also enjoy bed bath and beyond.

lalasmama2007
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 1:17 AM

Amazon.com.  They usually have great prices on toys, dvds and cds the closer you get to the holidays.

Bekah062205
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 1:47 AM

Walmart.com, Target.com, and Kmart.com Kohls.com, Torrid.com,ummmm...i think thats about it........i really like Walmart Site to Store feature. Its better than paying shipping cost and i can just pick it up at the store.

MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2009 at 3:55 AM

First Google to scan for price variance and then possibly check Ebay.  I am more an online shopper than anything.

Catrin2009
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 10:06 PM

Target.com, Wal - mart.com, eBay.com, Amazon.com, Over Stock.com, and make up sites.

PollyMarie
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 10:08 PM

If I know what I am looking for I always go to www.thefind.com to compare prices from all the stores at one website.

GabriellaM
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 10:09 PM

Amazon always has great deals. Same with Target. I also like a lot of the smaller boutique-type online stores.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)