Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ooooh man...........

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:04 AM
  • 4 Replies

I have now learned that going Christmas shopping with my 2.5yr old can no longer happen. I went to Toys R Us the other day and got her a Princess Memory game and Candyland, and she is now asking for those "Princess cards". She knows they are in the car...she even told me to go get them and gave me my jacket......so much for thinking i could get away with shopping with her.

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jennymajchszak
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:28 AM

tell her santa came and got them from you they were for some other little girl that is what I had to do when my kids were her age I know you should not lie to your child but hey they should stop asking for what ever she is asking for

AM-BRAT
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:33 AM

I agree with telling her that santa picked that stuff up lol! But, I also have a 3 yo, so I understand it might not take!

Luckily, my 1 yo was with us the other day when we got a few gifts, and could not care less lol.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Rushn311
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:37 AM

haha that's funny!

Now my son turned 2 in September so maybe that's why mine hasn't done that yet. haha I got him some presents at Toyrsus the other day and he was preoccupied. He started naming every single character he saw, drank his juice and ate his snack. haha

Queenfeld
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:38 AM

I must be a really big stickler..I'd Never shop with any of my kids if they were there, regardless of their age. I even bought wrapping paper that was different from anything we had so that "Santa" didn't have the same paper we did. laughing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)