Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lay-away is available at K-Mart!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:37 AM
  • 6 Replies

Many of us know that this year has been more difficult than the years past for most Americans, especially when it comes to gift-giving this time of year.  I am so grateful that K-Mart offers Lay-away, so that we have the opportunity to stay flexible and not break the bank this season!  There are plenty of wonderful items that almost anyone would enjoy to have and they are available to purchase through K-Mart's Lay-away plan!  I have already put my Christmas gifts/ items for my two special guys on Lay-away :)  Have you???

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
samuelsmom
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:44 AM

if kmart didnt have layaway i wouldnt have been able to get this for my son, i just wish i would have been lucky enough to get a 50 dollar gift card,  maybe i'll get 500 :)

bibdybobdyboob
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:50 AM

I have a question about their layway.  Didn't they used to give you more time to pay it off and also you chose how much money to put on it?  I put a WII and a Wii fit on layway last year and I had to have it paid off within two months and minimum payments were a certain percentage of the total.  Was it always like this and I have a fautly memory?  Just curious not criticizing.  I am glad they have layway because no one else does.

samuelsmom
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:56 AM

Im not sure how it used to be cause i always used walmart's layaway till they did away with it. but they do have a minimum payment that you have to make.. I have been trying to pay more than the minimum so that it will feel like i have it payed off quicker,

tonyalynn
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:56 PM

Burlington Coat Factory also has a layway.

Wife to BlakearmyMom to Madison and Katelyntoddler girlbaby girl

momtoezzie
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:02 PM

My K-Mart does not offer layaway. :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)