Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need some suggestions for Christmas presents for a 5 year old boy!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:39 PM
  • 2 Replies

My son is 5 and he loves his Wii, board games, puzzles and all things sports.  He is getting the new Super Mario Bros game from Santa and the Wii Fit Plus game from my sister - he wants the Whack A Mole game and a Transformers puzzle - but I need a couple more ideas. My dad is sending $50 to buy him something and I was thinking a Leapster or another kind of learning hand held game system, but I don't know anything about them. He has a ton of balls and other sports stuff so I wanted to stay way from that stuff (esp when we live in SD and will have snow until May!) :) and wanted to focus on games and puzzles and books and stuff. Any suggestions would be great! My daughter is SO easy to shop for compared to him! :)

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
princeNpryncess
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:45 PM

How about just taking him to the bookstore with the $50  and letting him pick whatever books he wants.  

wedding planning guide

I AM A 21 YR OLD MOMMY TO JULIUS 3 & ANGELIESE 10MO. I HAD JULIUS WHEN I WAS 17 YEARS OLD AND I DO NOT REGRET IT AT ALL!! I LOVE MY HUBBY, HE WORKS VERY HARD TO MAKE SURE ME AND OUR KIDS ARE TAKEN CARE OF. MY LITTLE PRINCESS HAS A HEART PROBLEM CALLED SVT AND SHE IS OUR LITTLE ANGEL BECAUSE WE ALMOST LOST HER WHEN SHE WAS 2 WEEKS OLD DUE TO HER HEART PROBLEM. JULIUS IS THE MOST ACTIVE 3 YEAR OLD EVER!! HE DOES THE CUTEST THINGS AND HE TELLS ME ABOUT 100 TIMES A DAY THAT HE LOVES ME AND THAT ALWAYS MAKES ME SMILE!!

Christinamomof3
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:03 PM

Legos, lincon logs, tinker toys, ext. My children love these type of toys.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)