Group Home

Christmas Movies!

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 8:36 AM
  • 22 Replies

Whats your favorite? I love A Christmas Story, about Ralphie the little boy that wants a Red Rider BB gun. My kids love The Grinch.

by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 8:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shaynas_Mommy
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 8:40 AM

Christmas Vacation.

table4six
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 8:41 AM

I love A Christmas Story!  It's by far my favorite.  I pretty much like them all though!

stephs0105
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 8:42 AM

I LOVE A CHRISTMAS STORY TO I WATCH IT EVERY YEAR ITS MY FAV.

PisceanMom
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 8:48 AM

I have a lot, actually!  A Christmas Story, One Magic Christmas, The Christmas Gift, The Night They Saved Christmas, Smokey Mountain Christmas, Christmas Vacation, I'll Be Home for Christmas (90s, Jonathan Taylor Thomas stars), The Santa Clause 1, 2, & 3, Elf... I'm sure there are others.

I was reading a similar post and someone answered with all of these old movies like White Christmas, Holiday Inn, etc.  I'm going to go to the library to see if I can find them because I think I would like them! 

MommaReynolds
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 8:49 AM

White Christmas.

I'm 23 and since I was 11 I have watched it just about every Thanksgiving...and at least 100 times more before Christmas.

miraclebabymine
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 8:57 AM

Rudolph the red nosed reindeer

geminishadow79
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 9:13 AM

Quoting MommaReynolds:

White Christmas.

I'm 23 and since I was 11 I have watched it just about every Thanksgiving...and at least 100 times more before Christmas.

heheeh me too! Well I remember I think I was about 8 or so when my mom bought the VHS and told me how it was the greatest christmas ever, and I've loved it ever since.  I almost watched it this past weekend cause I had the sisters song in my head for some wierd reason hehe. 

Of course its not the only christmas movie I love, There is also a christmas story, a classic!  Elf, which not everyone knows this but the guy who played Ralfie is in the movie elf.  Oh and Christmas vacation.   I love them all!

retsillacam
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 9:14 AM

Mine is a Christmas story.

littlemisscutie
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 9:21 AM

My family and I love Elf, A Christmas Story, The Polar Express, The Santa Clause Trilogy, Home Alone 1& 2, It's a Wonderful Life ( My dad always watched this movie with me and my siblings Every Christmas.). So now I watch it every year with my children. There is tons more but would be too much to list lol.

Leelee1008
by Alicia on Nov. 17, 2009 at 9:21 AM

I cant honestly say I have just 1 because I would be totally lying. I have many, and I own many as well, so heres my list off the top of my head.The year without a santa claus, mr magoos christmas carol, christmas vacation, all of the santa clause installments with tim allen but 2 was my favorite of them. christmas with the kranks, the family stone,the christmas story, deck the halls, charlie browns christmas, elf and the polar express. I like them all but those are the ones I watch more then the others.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. SweetLuci
  2. deccaf
  3. Charizma77
  4. Jules_
  5. ceciliam
  6. mom2jessnky