Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would You Have Someone Else Wrap For You?

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 4:45 PM
  • 45 Replies

Ok, ladies, if you had the option to pay someone else wrap the gifts for you, would you do it?  Just was wondering.  I've been thinking about offering it to my family and friends, but thought I would check here first to see what you ladies had to say.  Thanks!!

by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bekah062205
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 4:50 PM

nope...i love wrapping the presents...but if you find someone who likes wrapping them, maybe you can get that person to do it for you. For me wrapping is part of the Holiday tradition.

KalsMommy
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 4:50 PM

NO way!!!! That is my favorite part of the holiday season!!! Now if someone offered to pay me to wrap their  gifts I would do it in a heart beat for I LOVE wrapping and I am very very CRAZY over my wrapping!!!

My hubby and I actually have a date tonight, when he gets home from the gym him and I will have dinner together then have hot cocoa and wrap all the gifts we have gotten our son in the past couple weeks. We have been ordering on Amazon so we have many presents that just arrived and need to be wrapped!! I am getting bigger and bigger so we need to get it done!!!

pregnancy week by week

KyliesMom5
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2009 at 4:55 PM

only if both my arms are broken.   But i do think it is a good idea becasue there are people who don't have time, are not good at it or just can't.

Just_Bethy
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 5:17 PM

My hubby and I do the wrapping together every year...We really love doing it...Its one of our traditions... 

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

bonham
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 5:38 PM

I will be wrapping all my Presents and My MIL has me Wrap hers as well since I have cam into the Family! Cause she works alot so I help her out!!!! I love this time of year 

Flower GownsrudolphChristmas DollsThe magic spirit of Christmas on your desktop

iHEAVENn
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2009 at 5:39 PM

I wouldn't.

I love wrapping everyone's gifts up :)

wulfbourne
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 5:40 PM

Depends on the price.  I really suck at wrapping, so if I can pay someone a reasonable fee to have them wrap it, I might.

abenirichelle
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 5:50 PM

I love wrapping presents!!!

iluvcallalilies
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 6:01 PM

I LOVE wrapping! I choose a different paper for each child. HOWEVER, I am glad DH does the outdoor lighting and I avoid that holiday task!

Click to join our group: Christian Celebrations

summerdayz
by on Nov. 19, 2009 at 6:05 PM

For the past 2 years, my daughter has helped me.  She just turned 15, and loves wrapping presents. It's great to have some help. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN