Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

fisher price fun to learn smart fit

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:39 PM
  • 3 Replies

Does anyone have this? Anybody planning on buying it?

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Bekah062205
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 1:36 AM

i have see this, it looked cool. Im thinking maybe it could be a Birthday present or maybe a Christmas present next year. Its a little to new for me  to buy. I like buying things that have ratings on them.But it looks extremely fun~

Jynnifer292
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 7:55 AM

The site I was looking at it on had high ratings. It was mostly because it was fun though. I have gotten stuff that had great ratings and pooped out six months later. It is reasonably priced though. 

SpencersMommie
by on Nov. 22, 2009 at 7:09 PM

My parents bought it for my almost 4 year old.  He gets frustrated if we try to teach him something or if he takes a "class" to learn how to play a sport....we put him in start smart t-ball and golf and all the other kids knew how to do the exercises and he was soooo upset and became super shy :(    When he watches something on tv he picks up the concept faster so I am hoping that this will "teach" him how to do a few skills AND burn off some energy this winter.  It was between this and the ZIppity but that was too pricey and I didn't wan to have to buy extra games for it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)