Easy-Cheap-Fun-Cute for kids-Snowman kit!!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2009 at 3:10 PM
  • 12 Replies

last year I had a ton of kids to give gifts. So I made them all snowman kits. I spent 10 bucks at goodwill and ended up with 9 kits all together.

To make a snow man kit you will need

bucket

2 rocks for eyes

3 rocks for buttons

cork (paint it orange) for nose

scarf

Put the rocks, cork and scarf in the bucket. Make a little snowman poem and put it on the bucket as a tag. Just add snow and there you go!!!!

by on Nov. 22, 2009 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
auroragold
by on Nov. 22, 2009 at 3:26 PM

THANK YOU!

You just gave me party favors for our "winter wonderland" birthday!

mae_01_sw
by on Nov. 22, 2009 at 3:35 PM

These are cute! My aunt gave these out to each family last year as part of their Christmas presents!

roseandlove
by Member on Nov. 22, 2009 at 3:40 PM

you could add real snow or cotton balls or stuffing(for pillows) for snow if you dont have snow.

thats what i would add.

from our house to yours!!

Christy644
by on Nov. 22, 2009 at 3:49 PM

Good point! I'm in the mountains we get more snwo than we do summer. I'd be glad to send some anywhere LOL.

Quoting roseandlove:

you could add real snow or cotton balls or stuffing(for pillows) for snow if you dont have snow.

thats what i would add.

roseandlove
by Member on Nov. 22, 2009 at 3:50 PM

Quoting Christy644:

Good point! I'm in the mountains we get more snwo than we do summer. I'd be glad to send some anywhere LOL.

Quoting roseandlove:

thats what i would add.

send  some to pa.

from our house to yours!!

psych_mom
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2009 at 4:24 PM

Unfortunately I live it the south and we don't get snow here very much... cute idea though!

TwinMomma122304
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2009 at 11:12 PM

Oooh!  Me too!!!  My twins turn 5 on the 23rd, and while wanting to stay away from "Christmas" themed birthday ideas, snowman would be great!!  And these would make GREAT party favors!!!!

Quoting auroragold:

THANK YOU!

auroragold
by on Nov. 23, 2009 at 7:03 AM

Quoting TwinMomma122304:

Oooh!  Me too!!!  My twins turn 5 on the 23rd, and while wanting to stay away from "Christmas" themed birthday ideas, snowman would be great!!  And these would make GREAT party favors!!!!

Quoting auroragold:

THANK YOU!

Go over to the birthday party planning group for ideas. We're doing a "winter wonderland" theme and I've posted some details about it.  Maybe it'll help you out.  December birthdays are hard!

twinsin1998
by on Nov. 23, 2009 at 8:54 AM

I think that might work for a group of cub scouts.  They could do them and give them to a nursing home and then when the season is over the people in the nursing home could put them in there drawer till next year.

Momoftwinsin98

millerbunch
by on Nov. 23, 2009 at 9:31 AM

that is such a cute idea..  i  just have to figure out what to use the idea on.....lol   i am wondering what to do for my 1st grader's class...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: