Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Black Friday Shopping...

Posted by   + Show Post

Is anyone shopping on that insane day?? This year will be my first!! Any suggestions?

49436448.gif rockin skunk picture by pictureperfect64

by on Nov. 22, 2009 at 4:37 PM
Replies (11-14):
alyssasmommy122
by on Nov. 23, 2009 at 9:35 AM

Nope. I have to be at work at 3 that morning, ugh! And then my dad and stepmom are driving in that day to come visit, so I'm not shopping. Plus I'm broke. I wish Black Friday could be right after payday instead of before.

BrenMOM
by on Nov. 23, 2009 at 9:41 AM

I have to say that I am a party pooper.. I have only gone shopping ONCE on Black Friday, and it was in the afternoon.  LOL

NOW my hubby on the other hand, has gone many  years .. mostly for electronics and such.  He is a good sport I guess.

I just cannot tolerate the crunch and insane antics of some shoppers.

ALTHOUGH I have to say, I was considering it this year.  LOL

The one item I want to get Rachel, would be the only thing to go out for... and here it is on sale but not a true early morning sale  LOL   So either hubby and I can go and get it...although it is at Best Buy which he cannot stand.  LOL 

The line for the item we want won't be bad, it is just the check out lines that for some reason, they cannot move along.

Bren

amommyoffour
by on Nov. 23, 2009 at 9:45 AM

Oh im going to be shopping you better believe that .. I love shopping on Black Friday ! Im leaveing my house at 3 am to be at the stores around 4 am to  stand in line ... Toys r us is crazy around here on black friday i stood in line for almost 3 hours last year !

A_Mom_Of_Two
by on Nov. 23, 2009 at 11:37 AM

Depending on what you want, I would get there really early! Be prepared to run!!! LOL!!! Have fun with it, enjoy the rush and the great deals. It does get insane at all stores, but it's also a lot of fun!  GOOD LUCK! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)