Looking for an item

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2009 at 9:03 PM
  • 11 Replies

Does anyone know if the My First Doll House will be on sale anywhere Black Friday? Thanks!

It's this one:

I am a emergency c-section, extended formula feeding, cloth/disposable diapering, extended rear facing, sign language teaching, miscarriage survivor (x2), mama to a miracle baby girl who has 2 middle names! (11-19-07)

by on Nov. 22, 2009 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
newmommyas1107
by on Nov. 22, 2009 at 9:05 PM

I am giving you a BUMP. I have never seen one anywhere either.

Bekah062205
by on Nov. 22, 2009 at 10:15 PM

nowhere that i have seen so far will have this on sale for Black Friday. DD is getting this for Christmas as well.....I did however notice that its ten bucks cheaper ONLINE at walmart.com than it is at TRU. and the only place i can find the accessories for it is TRU.

DogsMom
by on Nov. 22, 2009 at 10:26 PM

She will be thrilled. No help with where it is on sale though.

Lb128f
by on Nov. 22, 2009 at 10:40 PM

I didn't see this in any Black Friday ads....but, there are several on Ebay...mostly in auctions -- but, if you don't have to have a "new" one they are running about $5-15. As long as the Seller has a good rating it might be worth checking out. They look "new" to me. Good Luck!!

MommaReynolds
by on Nov. 22, 2009 at 10:45 PM

blackfriday.info has alot of black friday ads out. but not all of them! you can get a head start looking though :D

good luck!

lilblufrog
by on Nov. 22, 2009 at 10:48 PM

I get the adds through e-mail. I just wasn't sure if I missed it. Thanks;)

Quoting MommaReynolds:

blackfriday.info has alot of black friday ads out. but not all of them! you can get a head start looking though :D

good luck!

I am a emergency c-section, extended formula feeding, cloth/disposable diapering, extended rear facing, sign language teaching, miscarriage survivor (x2), mama to a miracle baby girl who has 2 middle names! (11-19-07)

PollyMarie
by on Nov. 22, 2009 at 10:51 PM

Check out www.thefind.com and you will be able to compare all the stores in one place and may be able to find it cheaper.  Good luck!

lilblufrog
by on Nov. 22, 2009 at 10:56 PM

I love that site! Someone told me about it a few months ago.

Quoting PollyMarie:

Check out www.thefind.com and you will be able to compare all the stores in one place and may be able to find it cheaper.  Good luck!

Margo137
by on Nov. 22, 2009 at 11:03 PM

I havent seen it listed for Black friday BUT bought it online at Target for my daughter a few years ago...

iHEAVENn
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2009 at 1:29 PM

I haven't seen it in a black friday ad..

However it is on Wal-marts site for around $20 right now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: