Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone going to the Thanksgiving Day sale?

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2009 at 6:03 PM
  • 9 Replies

I am going there....they have some pretty good things that I am gonna put on Lay-away.

11.99 mp3 players-2.99 headphones-it will prob come with some but I still want the extra set.....cause you know kids

17.99 DVD player...

7.00 4-piece mix and match jammies

50%off jeans and sweaters for kids infants and toddlers.

maybe the chuck e cheese pizza maker for 9.99 for one of my sons

tonka dump truck for 14.99

little mama new born maybe....

So is anyone else shopping on Thanksgiving?

by on Nov. 25, 2009 at 6:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
grantsmommy23
by on Nov. 25, 2009 at 6:06 PM

I am!!!  I'm prepping as much as I can tonight so I have more shopping time. lol  I'm interested in the 12 cup coffee pot, tonka truck, 10 pack hot wheels, digital key chain, and a few other things.  They are having some awesome deals tomorrow!

maggie13
by on Nov. 25, 2009 at 7:05 PM

Have fun shopping!

You have made me curious so I am going to check their ad out.

Happy Thanksgiving !cornucopia

Bekah062205
by on Nov. 25, 2009 at 10:13 PM

i was thinking about it...until dd popped up with a 103.9 temp...i dont think i can go now since dh has duty...but they do have 2 for 19.99 Disney Micro Digital Cameras...i was going to get those one for dd and one for my Goddaughter...and the Snuggies are 9.99. I was gonna get one for MIL. Maybe before dh leaves for work i will check dd's temp and see if its still high..if it is, im going to have to suck it up and lose out on the deals....

cheergurl84
by on Nov. 25, 2009 at 11:29 PM

If I can find a few minutes to shop I will be there.  I have 3 Thanksgivings to go to.

Mom to Brodie (7/22/07).  My miracle baby!

Group Ownner of: Wool Lovers http://www.cafemom.com/group/woolielovers

Group Admin of: Cloth Diapering http://www.cafemom.com/group/clothdiapers

MrsDavid
by on Nov. 26, 2009 at 7:31 AM

My DH and I always go to Kmart on Thanksgiving morning as soon as I have the turkey in the oven.  It has become a sort of tradition for us. 

Stepmothering is hard, find REAL support here: 
http://www.cafemom.com/group/30383

Are you a step mother raising your step children?  http://www.cafemom.com/group/imraisingherkid

PisceanMom
by on Nov. 26, 2009 at 8:19 AM

If I can convince my mom to keep my kids for an hour or so I might go to Kmart for a little while.  I'd like to start a layaway, but we'll see. 

miraclebabymine
by on Nov. 26, 2009 at 8:26 AM

We will be there! I saw some really good deals I cannot resist!! 

Bekah062205
by on Nov. 26, 2009 at 12:20 PM

is it usually a busy crazy day on Thanksgiving day sales????

Bekah062205
by on Nov. 26, 2009 at 4:09 PM

well i did it...i went to Kmart today.....They only thing they had in stock that i was going for was the Disney Micro Pix Digital Camera for kids. I read the reviews on it and they suck, but i decided that it was only 9.99 and it was for my kid....she doesnt even know how to take pictures yet anyways....so wth right? I guess everyone has kids in 2T sleeper jammies too, because they had NONE in that size. I was gonna get 3T but dd isnt even in a full 2T yet...oh well, the Snuggies were out...i did see one that someone had put back, but it was brown....and this snuggie is for MIL. And the 4.99 baby doll newborn was out...the lady said they sold out within 30mins. of opening the doors....i guess i should have went straight to Kmart after taking dh to work this morning, that way i could have possibly gotten everything. Oh well..Im sure there will be more good sales(besides Black Friday and Saturday). but yay i did go today!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)