Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

letter from Santa...

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:33 AM
  • 0 Replies

So, DH and I (mainly me, lol) decided that each year we will give the kids a letter from Santa...It's going to have things like that mommy and daddy told Santa that they were being good, name a few things they did this year that were good, about "what's going on at the north pole", don't forget the cookies and milk for Santa and the carrots for the reindeer, etc. It's also going to have a note to remember that the holiday is about giving, and more importantly, to celebrate Jesus' birth. What else could we put in the letter?

We are also going to give each kid a "nice list" certificate, "signed" by Santa, saying that this year they made it on the Nice List...Each child is going to get a seperate letter and certificate...It took me an hour to create the certificate on the computer. lol. I took the border that I created and put it around the letter, too. And made sure that Santa's "signature" is the same size, font, color, etc, so they think it's all real. lol.

Now, my question is, what can we do to decorate the envelope to make it seem like it came from the North Pole? lol. I'm trying to think of how to make a postmark from the North Pole on the envelope...And what address to put as Santa's address.

And what else can we add in there to make it a little more special? They will be getting them before Christmas (the letter says that Santa is preparing for Christmas, and he wanted to let them know that they were on the Nice List, etc etc). Someone said glitter, which I will be glad to put in there. We have a ton that never gets used. lol.

marinespregnant bellytoddler girltoddler boybaby girl
Proud momma of 3 kids, two of my own and one who didn't grow in my belly but has taken over my heart!  And we are expecting another miracle!

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)