Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you like tree's..........

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:53 AM
  • 6 Replies

with all one color decorations, or multi-colored?

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Plus-size-mommy
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:56 AM

I love the ones that have a theme like all red and gold, or black and silver...however my tree is multicolored just because I can't afford to go and buy all new matching ornaments lol!

my3babes
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:58 AM

multicolored 

Mommygoose
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 8:59 AM

Definitely multicolored!!!!! It's nice to see other trees and decor but at my house its colors all the way!!!!! lol 

MommaReynolds
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:24 AM

lol I actually just changed ours from White/silver this year and added Green and Red. Although...I have to say I prefer the trees with one or two colors. They look so classy! But I can't care about classy with kids right now! When they are older I will!

2protectivemom
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:44 AM

I like both, my living room tree is done in metallic colors, copper, bronze, gold it's beautiful.  The tree in my dining room is all red and white, and very old fashioned looking.  I would like to go buy all new decorations in colors for some reason my eye has been drawn to the purples, blues, reds and bright greens  this year, but I can't afford to buy new stuff so it will have to stick with what I have (unless I win the gift card).  LOL  

toomanypoodles
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 10:50 PM

Both!  :)
I do a different theme each year.  I have all santas or all snowmen or all candy or Barbie or toys, or Victorian...this year it's fruits and birds.   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)