Group Home

Any other Mom's tearing their hair out trying to find zhu zhu pets? lol

Posted by   + Show Post

Check out this site GoGrabber.com, it's saving my procrastinating butt! lol

I know other mom's are having trouble finding them, so I wanted to let everybody
 know how I got one.

I've seen some posts from Moms that are wating outside Toys R Us for new shipments to try and get one, but frankly, I live in New England and it's COLD at five AM!! I wanted to buy from Amazon.com because they have free shipping on like, everything, but the only ones they had were being sold (at WAY marked up prices) by third parties. 

HOWEVER, one of my girlfriends told me about gograbber.com, which is a free website that will "watch" items for you on Amazon and let you know when amazon has them in stock at regular retail price.
It was so awesome! I was just doing the dishes, I heard the gograbber alarm go off on my PC, hopped on and bought the zhu zhu pet! It worked so well I now have gograbber watching a whole bunch of stuff for me!
 Lol! Good luck everybody!

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:33 AM
Replies (11-20):
itsnotaboutm765
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 11:59 AM

How does he like them?  Do you have to have the accesories to have fun with them?  I bought 6 this morning one for each kid one for my niece and 2 for friends.lmao

Quoting NicoleKelly:

NO....got my son the whole set & one for my cafemom friends who had problems finding them.  Get your kid one for Valentines day...they'll be plentiful then!!!!

Drag picture to move.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Loving wife and mommy to three wonderful babies :O)

itsnotaboutm765
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 11:59 AM

BTW I got mine from CVS pharmacy check there mine had a bunch

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Loving wife and mommy to three wonderful babies :O)

emhain
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 12:14 PM

Yeah... my daughter REALLY wants one. I'll try this site, but I have to say- I am NOT paying $30 for a $10 toy! 

NicoleKelly
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 9:06 PM

I think he's too old for them.  He's 7.  He played with them in our hotel room when we first moved in September & then they got packed & he never plays with them.  They are cute & he has the little beds for them & a wheel that is crappy.

Quoting itsnotaboutm765:

How does he like them?  Do you have to have the accesories to have fun with them?  I bought 6 this morning one for each kid one for my niece and 2 for friends.lmao

Quoting NicoleKelly:

NO....got my son the whole set & one for my cafemom friends who had problems finding them.  Get your kid one for Valentines day...they'll be plentiful then!!!!

Drag picture to move.

teralg
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 9:19 PM

I got one on Black Friday at our toys r us store.  They only had 100 and I was lucky enough to get one.  I also got the balnket set that goes w/ it.  I think the other assesories I'll get after the holidays, I'm betting it'll be easier to fine them.  Thanks for the heads up though on the site, sounds very useful!

geminishadow79
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 9:25 PM

Quoting Plus-size-mommy:

No, I bought a Zhu Zhu for 20 bucks lol!

But, I am trying to find a pillow pet and a zhu zhu pet for my nephew so I'm gonna try this thing, I've got it watching zhu zhu pets and a pillow pet!

Oh wow I didn't know the pillow pets were the thing to have too.  I ordered one for my dd months ago, it was one of my first christmas purchases.  She got super excited when she saw the commercial so I got jumped right on the computer and ordered one. I didn't think they were anything that great though.  I just went to the website and appearently you can only get the cow right now.  So if you want one but it doesn't matter which, the cow is available

geminishadow79
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 9:26 PM

how long did it take before you got yours?

mommybug77
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 9:42 PM

we are going to wait & get them for either V-day or Easter.

Quoting NicoleKelly:

Drag picture to move.

kandy800
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 11:01 PM

Im glad my daughter isnt into them, why are they so special? what do they do?

bergencounty
by Bronze Member on Dec. 2, 2009 at 11:49 PM

SOMEBODY  looks mighty happy!

Quoting NicoleKelly:

Drag picture to move.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. egyptian_mommy
  2. SweetLuci
  3. BeachLifeMama
  4. proudmommy690
  5. Janet
  6. jconney80