Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holiday Pictures

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:11 PM
  • 10 Replies

I decided to do my own this year.. it was a very glary day and I did not noticed because I have changing lenses.. but here are a few that I got.. and I would love to see others also.

Screws just fall out all the time, the world's an imperfect place.    John Bender: The Breakfast Club

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MPWifeJessicia
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:19 PM

Oh my gosh! The pictures are gorgeous! You did a great job, and you have beautiful children!

Brandymamaof4
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:22 PM

Thanks..

Screws just fall out all the time, the world's an imperfect place.    John Bender: The Breakfast Club

retsillacam
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 9:54 AM

those are cute. You did a good job.

2protectivemom
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 10:20 AM

You have beautiful children and you did a great job with the pictures !

janessa27
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 10:51 AM

Those are great!! I love the last one~ lol:)

Photobucket
table4six
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 11:08 AM

I am going to take my own this weekend (hopefully, lol).  I will post the ones I took last year.

table4six
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 11:12 AM
You did a great job! Your kids are adorable, and I love the dresses on your girls.
Brandymamaof4
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 4:53 PM

Very cute..

Quoting table4six:

I am going to take my own this weekend (hopefully, lol).  I will post the ones I took last year.

sahm_krystal33
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 8:43 PM

So cute! I like them!!

We have ours taken professionally but they have not yet been done. Our app. is on December 10th.

Momof5Teens67
by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 1:30 PM

wreathThis is a pic of all of our (4 of 5) kids & their significant others, minus one (our 22 yr old Jesse wasnt there that day) at our annual tree decorating party.

An older pic of 2 of our DEAR/DEER daughters. lol My kids are SO much fun to have around.

A cartoon pic I made of me for some of my social networking profile pages for fun.

Another one I made of my gorgeous husband and I. ; )

The dressed up pictures were made for free on imikimi.com. I love that website. It's a good place to put your family photos in to make your own christmas cards or other such things through out the year. And it is very easy. : D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)