Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OK I did it

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:31 PM
  • 10 Replies

I got my 5yr old the portable dvd player. its a philips 7in. I am so excited for my son. He is going to absolutely love it

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamajmm81
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 11:56 PM

you rock my kids love those things i got a twin set to go inmy car its awesome!!

lalasmama2007
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 12:10 AM

That's the same one my dd has.  I just recommended it to another mom in one of my other groups.

Davids_Wife1307
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 12:11 AM

My son's grandmother is supposed to get my son one for Christmas. I hope she does lol. He takes over my laptop to watch movies.

BrenMOM
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 6:58 AM

Music is one of the best presents you can give a child.

Bren

tonyalynn
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 11:32 AM

he'll love it

Wife to BlakearmyMom to Madison and Katelyntoddler girlbaby girl

marisab
by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 12:21 AM

nice one not sure if i would get that for a 5 year old but wtg mama

bellysmom17
by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 12:25 AM

Thats an awesome gift for a 5 year old.. seems kids are getting more and more grown up every generation...me and DH are looking to get our four year old a mini notebook for christmas because she loves using mine and we have a certifcate to use b4 the end of the year!

Stephanie2107
by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 7:55 AM

I plan on getting my son a netbook when the price is right or when we can afford it. He could use something like that because he can play educational games and etc

Quoting bellysmom17:

Thats an awesome gift for a 5 year old.. seems kids are getting more and more grown up every generation...me and DH are looking to get our four year old a mini notebook for christmas because she loves using mine and we have a certifcate to use b4 the end of the year!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

table4six
by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 9:21 AM
Great present!
sunshine86912
by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 9:26 AM

i thought about getting my kids one..and then changed my mind...i would LOVE them for the car..but my husband still wants the DVD players in his head rests so..just waiting a little longer to see if that ever really happens!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)