Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Count down!!

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2009 at 7:05 PM
  • 10 Replies

christmas treeI'm getting my shopping done!! I should be finish next week! My kids will be out school next Friday is their last day till New Year! I'm soooo excited I love Christmas! I just got my Dh his stuff for xmas! Next will be my parents&sister*I have an idea of what I'm getting them*.

whats left on you all list? The last thing I need to get is Christmas dinner food! Me&Dh will probably do our menu this weekend!

Hottmomma607

http://www.cafemom/group/tacomagossip.com
by on Dec. 8, 2009 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Victoria843
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 8:30 AM

I hope to finish my up this weekend and do my grocery shopping for Christmas. I am having a dinner at my house the week of Christmas and then on Christmas day.

miraclebabymine
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 8:37 AM

I am so stressed. I haven't gotten family christmas cards out yet, still have stocking stuffers to buy, haven't started making candies yet, still have to get something for my dad and stepmom, and right in the middle of all this my dh decides to finally finish our bathroom remodel!  My house is a complete wreck right now! And my just turned 3 yr old is in the "say no to everything momma says plus don't do anything she says" stage. 

I shall have a good Christmas though, despite these people in my home doing everything in their power to make it difficult this year. LOL.  

Mommygoose
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 9:22 AM

Send out Holiday cards

Make Mema and Papa's gifts(easy)

Make cousins gift(easy)

Small stocking stuffers and gifts for SO and I(getting the 18th)

Wrap all gifts

Pick up food gifts week of x-mas

Enough to keep me busy the next couple weeks!

twinsin1998
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 9:42 AM

I've got to finish my husband this next week. Just a few cards left to send out and then I'll wait till the week of Christmas to get the stuff I need for dinner.  My husband will be off of work  on vacation and he can help me get the stuff for dinner.

Momoftwinsin98

millerbunch
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 11:15 AM

i still need to mail christmas cards which i'll do this friday...

one more layaway to get out of kmart...

stocking stuffers...

things to bake my holidays goodies...

Lisa0626
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 11:21 AM

holding giftsOh boy, I am so busy finishing up school. I have to still shop for my dh, sister, dad, and brother in law, and aunt....so crazy. I want to get my dd's pics taken....Theres not enough time in the day! Ha ha. But, we know what we are having for dinner!

ittikay37
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 12:09 PM
I still have 2 granddaughters, 1 grandson, 1 son, and then my parent's, and my sweetie.
chiquis
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 3:10 PM

Our kids are done. We just need a few nieces and nephews. 

bonham
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 3:27 PM

I am needing more Christmas Presents..but just a few! 

Gotta get the X-mas Dinner List wrote out!

gotta get more Pillows and Blankets for my house for when family comes and stays!

Gotta get my x-mas cards sent out!!!

So much to do in so little time!:)

Flower GownsrudolphChristmas DollsThe magic spirit of Christmas on your desktop

tygermom08
by on Dec. 10, 2009 at 11:04 AM

I still need to get my nieces and nephews gifts which I am doing a stocking filled with bath stuff for them all from the dollar tree. I need to get some more for our son since we only got him some cars and baby v-smile, my christmas which is a camcorder maybe a mp3 player too depends if I can find one for cheap. I need to get things for the grand-parents and stocking stuffers for us.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)