Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Uncanny resemblance!!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 6:29 AM
  • 12 Replies

Movies are one of my favorite parts of the holidays! I watched this 1991 movie last night.  "All I Want for Christmas" on AMC and so enjoyed it, because the little girl starring in it looks sooo much like my granddaughter Janaya.  Just wanted to share the moment. LOL.  Check it out!

My Granddaughter Janaya...

Clip of All I want for Christmas... I don't know this little girl's name?

Does anyone else have a movie with someone in it who reminds you of someone you know? Show us some photos of those almost famous people (and their counterparts) in your life!

by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 6:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
retsillacam
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 7:23 AM

I have seen her in a bunch of movies. Shes was in American beauty as a teenagers. I can't remember her name. She dose resemble you GD though!

retsillacam
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 7:25 AM

I looked it up:-) the girls name is Thora Birch.

summerdayz
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 7:35 AM

When we first moved here 10 years ago, the boy who lives behind us was an absolute indentical match to Ralphie from A Christmas Story !!!  He was about the same age as Ralphie too.  LOL !

MKSmom09
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 7:42 AM

Both of my boys remind me of tv characters. My oldest reminds me of Opie from the Andy Griffith Show and my youngest son reminds of Little Ricky on I love Lucy.

momoftwins_3
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 7:54 AM

my sister kind of looks like camille winbush

this is the only pic i have, you can't even see her face :(

Corgan03
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 8:24 AM

She does look a lot like Thora Birch.  That is one of my favorite movies, the girl that play Stephanie(the brother's "girlfriend") went to school with me. Her name is Amy Oberer.

Mommygoose
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 9:43 AM

Funny you mention this!! lol Yesterday I was watching one of the morning shows and John Lithgow was on. I about fell off my chair when I realized my Uncle looks ALOT like him(just not as grey yet!lol) I told my Aunt when she called and got no reaction, told my mom when she called(he's their brother) and got no reaction, told my sister when she called and she was totally like OMG!! YES HE DOES!!! It's about time somebody agrees with me! lol She usually does though, great minds think alike! lol

See full size image

Not the best pics but you get the idea! lol

backroadsmom
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 11:21 AM

Quoting summerdayz:

When we first moved here 10 years ago, the boy who lives behind us was an absolute indentical match to Ralphie from A Christmas Story !!!  He was about the same age as Ralphie too.  LOL !

Loved all the responses, but this one reminds me that my grandson Johnathan (Janaya's brother!) is a good match up with Ralphie! He is younger, has shorter hair & no glasses but, check it out...

brookelas
by New Member on Dec. 9, 2009 at 4:13 PM

They do look very alike! :)

Aurorasmom
by on Dec. 9, 2009 at 4:49 PM

i love these pics! its fun finding others that look so similar!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN