Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christmas Eve Tradition......

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2009 at 3:14 AM
  • 3 Replies

.......has gone out the window this year.....lol.....i was going to start the tradition of letting dd open one present, which would be a pair of jammies to wear Christmas Eve, but she has gone and done ruined that one...lol....She was in bed sleeping.....then next thing i know she walks out of the room in her jammies....the ones i was supposed to give her on Christmas Eve....ugh....I was going to take it off her and wrap it up still, but she already seen it and already has it on...it was cute....

by on Dec. 11, 2009 at 3:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
teralg
by on Dec. 11, 2009 at 5:55 AM

kids have a way of doing that sometimes. lol  Last year our dd found some things we had hid under the bed for her and she says look what I found.  We just grinned and said wow. lol  This year we had a hard time finding hiding spots for everything.  Our Kmart is closing down and I bought this big animal play yard toy thing.  It's in a nice size box, trying to find a place to put that was a little hard. lol

Mommygoose
by on Dec. 11, 2009 at 8:43 AM

We live in a small house so we may have to start using relatives homes to hid the gifts!! lol  I am not looking forward to that! Maybe we'll move to a larger home by then??!! lol

rissa_doll
by on Dec. 11, 2009 at 8:51 AM

Kids are sneaky, lol All you can do is chuckle about it I guess. My dd came into the kitchen the other day and asked to watch snow white, we have it on VHS but I bought the blu-ray for her for Christmas. So at first I thought nothing of it and told her just a minute and to go wait in my room where the vcr is, she said no mommy, Snow White DVD and she holds it out to me, LOL All I could do was go oh wow look at that :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)