Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

little kiddos and Christmas gifts...

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:24 AM
  • 2 Replies

just wondering if you all with little ones like say 1 1/2 and younger.. do you go all out on Christmas morning..   my hubby believes the baby, he is gonna be 14 months, doesn't really need anything, he won't remember, yadda yadda...   i mean yes given he does have toys now and he really can't ask for anything, and he becomes uninterested in certain toys, but what kid doesn't....lol

more than likely he will just 'help' with all the gifts on that morning...but he will still have a few things...

DAWN....proud wife to Jeffery 7/22/95, mommy to three beautiful girls- Linzey 8/17/96, Maddison 8/1/98, and Payton 9/27/03, and a handsome little boy, Preston 10/30/08 !!  big smile mini

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
RAZmom88
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:30 AM

My MIL has a great idea for that,  when they are young and lose interest in a toy don't get rid of it put in up and a few months later bring it back out and it will be like they have a new toy again. Without you having to spend more money...

Mommygoose
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:56 AM

DD's 1st x-mas she was only 1.5 months old! BUT yes she still got gifts! Not a ton but enough to go around the tree to make it look like it was x-mas. We are a picture family so I had to have pics of gifts under the tree! Her second x-mas was the same way! The gifts were more things she needed not so much toys! lol  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)