Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did anyone else buy this??

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:31 AM
  • 10 Replies

The Night Before Christmas holiday recordable book from Hallmark?  Does yours work well?  I'm wondering if its a peice of junk or just the one I have is malfunctioning.  The recording goes slow sometimes and super fast sometimes.  Has anyone else had a problem with theirs?  (I've already tried changing batteries.)

Thanks ladies.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommaReynolds
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:44 AM

I did not get one...but here's a bump for you! It looked so fun!

tretresmom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:24 PM

Quoting MommaReynolds:

I did not get one...but here's a bump for you! It looked so fun!

sunshine86912
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:30 PM

i didnt get one but was seriously considering getting my girls one..i think my mom might have bought them one? with her reading them the book.  i would love to know if this is a common problem though! hopefully someone knows! 

Bekah062205
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:24 PM

i wanted to get one, but never made it to Hallmark this year..i kept getting coupons for $5.00 off that book and stuff....here is a bump since i never did get it.

CVislosky
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:06 PM

Haven't got one but I'll give you a bump.

mscamp0235
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:53 PM

My mom bought one for my nephew that lives in CA (we are in OH)one of the pages would not record she tried to exchange it but they were all sold out so she just sent it with all pages recorded except one and she wrote in it to have my brother read it to him.

Plus-size-mommy
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 9:26 AM

We have one but haven't recorded it yet, oh I hope ours works okay! I would so disappointed if it didn't work right!

infinitydld
by on Dec. 16, 2009 at 1:22 AM

That sounds like a really cute gift for my 3 year old, have you looked to see if there's a fast/slow button... maybe it has different settings?  Just a thought.  I will have to look for that.

summerdayz
by on Dec. 16, 2009 at 6:53 AM

That sounds like a really neat gift, but if it doesn't work right....I'd take it back. How much are they ?

Apr1l
by on Dec. 16, 2009 at 10:25 AM

Well I took it back because it was acting funny and sometimes not recording at all.  It was 30 but with my coupon I paid 20.  The funny thing is their all sold out now, and I've seen some on ebay for like $100 lol, some of the reviews said they've been having the same problem with them oh well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)