Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone watch the Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:32 PM
  • 13 Replies

Anyone watch the Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel?  They are on all day so I watched a few and they are actually pretty good! I saw one with Kelsey Grammer as Santa, "Mr. Saint Nick" and I really liked it!  Actors I like and a good message!  Fills my Christmas movie watching need! 

holding giftschristmas tree

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:03 PM

Yes I been peeping in on that channel as well! I seen the Kelsey Grammer one before I like that one!

Hottmomma607

http://www.cafemom/group/tacomagossip.com
lcbinpc
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:05 PM

I love the Hallmark channel-especially at Christmas time. lol

Also check out Lifetime, and the lifetime movie network. I know Lifetime is doing the holiday movies as well.

Cafe Jenn
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 8:56 AM

I love the Hallmark channal, Lifetime and LMN, especially at this time of year.

I recorded The Christmas Hope to watch maybe tonight.  I have The Christmas Shoes and The Christmas Blessing on DVD because they're two of my favorite movies. 

I read the Christmas Hope last year and was hoping they'd make it a movie.

My DVR is getting a workout with all the movies I've been recording, too.

maggie13
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 11:03 AM

Yesterday, I watched one about a Christmas Card and a solider. It was nice. I have been watching Hallmark Channel for the past few days.

I really like Christmas theme movies. I will always watch A Christmas Story and any once based on the same theme even cartoon versions.

jessnsamimom
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 12:00 PM

i have been atching the Christmas movies on Lifetime. that channel is so addicting! 

darlene_buster
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 5:50 PM

Oh I love them!!!  Any Christmas movie is worth watching the meaning behind them just warms your heart  .lol

singlemomma1025
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 5:53 PM

iam not a fan of christmas movies, but my grandma and DD sit  around all day watchin them.

skylarcheyenne
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 8:56 PM

I just watched Debbie Macomber's Mrs. Miracle and I loved that movie. I always love watching Christmas movies!!!

wreathsanta green

Tiredmom53
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 11:18 PM

I have been watching Hallmark, but very disappointed, there are so many good movies I do not understand why they are repeating the same ones over and over again, instead of showing a variety, like Once upon a Christmas, and Twice upon a Christmas has not yet been shown, Have not yet see Prancher. Now they have shown The National Tree 4 times, I'll be home for Christmas 3 times. Been catching the old ones on USA "White Christmas, and Holiday Inn.

JamiDesigns
by on Dec. 16, 2009 at 1:44 PM

We did yesterday! We watched "A Christmas Carol."

**The above graphic is copyright of JamiDesigns! **

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)