Group Home

I won!!!

Posted by on Dec. 16, 2009 at 7:36 PM
  • 86 Replies

I left a comment in the "$500 Gift Card" post, but I'm not sure everyone would see it, and I know all of you ladies have been waiting and waiting for news on this.

I received word, about 2 hours ago (give or take) that I had won the $500 gift card! I just sat here and cried for like 15 minutes! lol

As I said in the other post, this could NOT have come at a better time for me! I've been completely unemployed for 4 months, with NO income at all...if it wasn't for friends and family, I wouldn't have a roof over my head or food to eat.  My car is LITERALLY falling apart. The muffler fell off 2 weeks ago, but I can't afford to get it fixed. I got a flat a few days ago but I had to replace it with one of my old BALD tires because I cant afford to replace it. I even had to let my car ins. lapse! Thank GOD my new job is only 1.5 miles away!!

My kids are older and I already told them that gifts would be VERY scarce this year.

Unfortunately, I know a LOT of you other Mammas are in pretty much the same boat as me, and for that...I am SOOOOO sorry that there isn't more than one Grand Prize.  I literally feel guilty as sin and totally ECSTATIC at the same time!!! LOL

Thank you again. CafeMom and K-Mart!! You've made one mamma so VERY happy this holiday season!!!

by on Dec. 16, 2009 at 7:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
organizedmess
by on Dec. 16, 2009 at 7:38 PM

Congrats!!!! 

SanDiegoMaxMom
by on Dec. 16, 2009 at 7:40 PM

So happy for you!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Stacey_Mac
by on Dec. 16, 2009 at 7:40 PM

TOTALLY COOL!

ttaylor1998
by on Dec. 16, 2009 at 7:43 PM

Congratulations mama!!!  Sounds like it will get great use. =) 

siggy2 by you.

Next Stocking:  TONIGHT!!!   8 p.m. Eastern 

Seeker1
by on Dec. 16, 2009 at 7:44 PM

mamalinzie
by on Dec. 16, 2009 at 7:47 PM

I am so glad the card is going to somebody who could really use it! I hope your kids, even though they are older, will have a wonderful  Christmas!  Congratulations, and merry, merry Christmas!

Why does my Pre-Schooler ride Rear-Facing? Because she is not a minimum. She deserves more than that. If we get into an accident, I want to know that I have done everything in my power to protect her.  Rear-Facing is endorsed by every car seat authority in the US. It is PROVEN to be safer. Why would I choose to take an unneccessary risk with the most precious gift that I have been given? PM me for more info!

Jillysmom
by Adele on Dec. 16, 2009 at 7:49 PM

Congrats. As much as I would have loved to have won, i'm happy to hear it went to someone who could ready use it. May the new year be a better one for you.

sahm_krystal33
by on Dec. 16, 2009 at 8:04 PM

Congrats!!

Mel30248
by on Dec. 16, 2009 at 8:06 PM

Congrats!!!!! I'm glad it has gone to someone who can really use it :)

momoftwins_3
by on Dec. 16, 2009 at 8:09 PM

way to gocongratulations 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. hugss
  2. BeachLifeMama
  3. SweetLuci
  4. mom2jessnky
  5. mrswillie
  6. proudmommy690