Group Home

I left a comment in the "$500 Gift Card" post, but I'm not sure everyone would see it, and I know all of you ladies have been waiting and waiting for news on this.

I received word, about 2 hours ago (give or take) that I had won the $500 gift card! I just sat here and cried for like 15 minutes! lol

As I said in the other post, this could NOT have come at a better time for me! I've been completely unemployed for 4 months, with NO income at all...if it wasn't for friends and family, I wouldn't have a roof over my head or food to eat.  My car is LITERALLY falling apart. The muffler fell off 2 weeks ago, but I can't afford to get it fixed. I got a flat a few days ago but I had to replace it with one of my old BALD tires because I cant afford to replace it. I even had to let my car ins. lapse! Thank GOD my new job is only 1.5 miles away!!

My kids are older and I already told them that gifts would be VERY scarce this year.

Unfortunately, I know a LOT of you other Mammas are in pretty much the same boat as me, and for that...I am SOOOOO sorry that there isn't more than one Grand Prize.  I literally feel guilty as sin and totally ECSTATIC at the same time!!! LOL

Thank you again. CafeMom and K-Mart!! You've made one mamma so VERY happy this holiday season!!!

by on Dec. 16, 2009 at 7:36 PM
Replies (61-70):
Rogue35
by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 6:48 AM

I am happy for you and hope this will help you have a good Christmas.

rogue35

bergencounty
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2009 at 7:07 AM

You can use   My Kmart Smart Assistsm Savings Program to stretch your winnings even further.

20% Off Select Own-Brand Merchandise for Unemployed Customers

Kmart own-brands give you huge savings versus your favorite national brands every day...and now you'll get to increase those savings by an additional 20% off over 1,500 regular-priced grocery and drugstore items for up to six months!

BeanieBlue
by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 7:47 AM

But I'm not unemployed anymore. I started work this past Tuesday, making $7.25 an hour working an an Exxon Gad Station/Mini-Mart. Hey...it's a job! lol

But thanks for the info! Er...exactly how does one PROVE to someone that they're unemployed??? I never got Unemployment benefits......

Quoting bergencounty:

You can use   My Kmart Smart Assistsm Savings Program to stretch your winnings even further.

20% Off Select Own-Brand Merchandise for Unemployed Customers

Kmart own-brands give you huge savings versus your favorite national brands every day...and now you'll get to increase those savings by an additional 20% off over 1,500 regular-priced grocery and drugstore items for up to six months!

Momof5Teens67
by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 8:53 AM

holding gifts congratulationsholding gifts

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I always have so much fun even participating in these contests even if I don't win and as much as I would like to win, naturally, I honestly always say a little prayer to God that whoever needs it the most will win it.

SO I am HAPPY YOU WON!!!! PLEASE DON'T FEEL Guilty for receiving a blessing, you deserve it!

I wish a very merry christmas/happy holidays to you and yours.

Thank you for sharing with us about your winning experience, it was VERY touching, awwww. : )

SLGIRL
by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 9:04 AM

Congratulations!!!  Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

kurtkamkaitsmom
by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 9:08 AM

Congrats Mama.... Have a wonderful  Christmas....And A Great New Year too...

MAny Blessings

momof2jmms
by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 9:14 AM

Oh such a sweetie, I'm so glad that the prize went to someone like you. Blessings 

MommaReynolds
by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 9:22 AM

Congrats on winning!

Carey2006
by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 10:22 AM

CONGRATS!!!!!

tretresmom
by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 11:27 AM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. deccaf
  2. SweetLuci
  3. egyptian_mommy
  4. mrswillie
  5. TigerofMu
  6. jconney80