Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christmas....

Posted by on Dec. 22, 2009 at 1:35 PM
  • 6 Replies

Who is getting excited about Christmas.... me me me=) My kids are really excited too. We are cooking and decorating gingerbread cookies tonight..yummy.

gift 

by on Dec. 22, 2009 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
August07Mom
by on Dec. 22, 2009 at 1:41 PM

I'm more excited this year than I have been in years.  I think it's because I don't have any last minute shopping to do!  I think my 2 year old DD will really get into it this year too!

tretresmom
by on Dec. 22, 2009 at 3:49 PM

I am sooo excited this year too :)  I can'y wait to play Santa 

stephs0105
by on Dec. 23, 2009 at 8:02 AM

i no i cant wait can u believe only 2 more days im so excited especially cause my 23 month old kinda understands now i cant wait to see his face when he opens his presents

BethLopez
by on Dec. 23, 2009 at 12:32 PM

My kids are OUTRAGEOUSLY excited, as always.  I'm mostly excited to get my nail polish back.  My youngest took all the contents of my nail care box two weeks ago and wrapped them in a Cheerios box for me for Christmas.  My toes are TORE UP.  Lol. 

Rebesmommy
by on Dec. 23, 2009 at 12:43 PM

Me Tooooo!!!! My daughter is also 2 and she helped us decorate the tree this year and it was a blast. My DH, DD and I are going to finish our shopping today and then we'll be done and I also have baking to do tonight. Then Tomorrow we're going to visit my mom and look at lights, then to my MIL for Christmas eve night and then Christmas Day To my dad's in the morning and dinner at the grandparents house! I'm hoping this year Rebekah really gets into opening gifts and gets excited. :O)

psych_mom
by on Dec. 23, 2009 at 12:44 PM

I am looking forward to it... the last 2 years the kids spent Christmas Eve night at their dad's so this is the 1st year since the divorce that they have woke up at my house and I can't wait. We were able to spend tons and they know this, but they are still happy to be with mom and daddy Mat on Christmas morning!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN