Group Home

Is anyone else having this problem with K-Marts website?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2010 at 6:14 PM
  • 2 Replies

I keep typing www.kmart.com and it keeps saying Internet Explorer cant open this page.

I dont understand why? I heard they have having huge deals this weekend, but I cant even go on their website. Is anyone else having this problem?

Join us on:

The Single Moms Group

Group Mod

by on Jan. 2, 2010 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
harrypottermom
by on Jan. 2, 2010 at 6:23 PM

I was able to go there with the link you provided, maybe it's your settings or something??

Honeybun09
by on Jan. 2, 2010 at 6:27 PM

Try re-starting your computer. Whenever I have funky problems like that, I clear my cookies, browsing history, etc. and re-start my computer. It works like a charm every time.

I am a US citizen, formula feeding but will breastfeed until child self weans next time, co-sleeping for at least 6 months, extended rear facing and harnessing to the maximum, God loving and fearing, spanking as a last resort believing, anti-CIO until age 1, learning to cook, disposable diapering but will cloth diaper next time, health care is a human right believing, training to be a child care assistant, trying to recycle more mommy to one beautiful mixed baby girl!  My husband is a legal Mexican United States citizen, who is the most amazing man, husband, and father.

baby growth

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. egyptian_mommy
  2. SweetLuci
  3. BeachLifeMama
  4. proudmommy690
  5. Janet
  6. jconney80