Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm sorry

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:45 AM
  • 9 Replies

First I want to say that I'm sorry to CafeMom and all you ladies who did what you were suppose to do with giving certain posting at certain times. And I did that that the first card I got and I had every intention of do it with the second card I received. However since I got the second card my health has been a big issue for me, I have been in and out of the hospital too. Spent Christmas at home but was in for New years, I just got home today. I wasn't even able to do the Christmas shopping I have to send out SO to due it, and he did really good. But I am so sorry I wasn't able to complete my assignments for CafeMom and I hope this isn't held against me for future things like this. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
dixiecharmer
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 11:20 AM

I am glad that you are home from the Hospital.  Life Happens.  We do the best we can.

I hope you are feeliing bettergood luck

Black Magic

at its best   Dixiecharmer

lisa2326
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 12:21 PM

I wont hold it against you and i dont think anyone else will. I am glad to hear that you are home and not in the hospital. I hope your family had a good christmas and glad your hubby did a good job at picking things up for you. i did my shopping at the last minute. i did get some good deals. but didnt get everythinmg i wanted to for the kids. but they were happy with the little bit they did get. thanks to another cafemom on here.

Kathy112761
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 4:20 PM

Thanks ladies, It really sucks being sick through the holidays. I'm lucky my kids are older (13, 16 & 26) and they understand. They all made me feel loved and wanted and all they wanted was for me to be home with them. I LOVE my bunch so much. 

BeanieBlue
by on Jan. 11, 2010 at 7:13 AM

Awwwww... so glad to hear you're home now and on the mend!

But what 'assignments' are you referring to?

I just got my $500 K-Mart gift card in the mail on Saturday, and we're gonna go spend it on Friday :)  Sooooo...aside from posting what I bought with the $500...was there anything else I'm supposed to do?

Hope they dont want a video of the shopping trip. I dont have a video camera.

Cafe Jenn
by on Jan. 12, 2010 at 10:44 AM

Hi Kathy112761,

I'm sorry you were sick over Christmas and sorry that you didn't get to post on the group.  Please know that CafeMom will not hold it against you.  They understand that life happens.

Please feel free to add some posts here though about what you used your cards on even if it's after the dates CafeMom gave you.

momofsoldier237
by on Jan. 12, 2010 at 7:26 PM

I am so glad that you are out of the hospital and back at home.

My dh had emergency back surgery the 18th of Dec and had to spend Christmas and New years at home. I felt bad but he made to go to the family get together at his brothers house 2 hours away and to my brothers while he sat home. but we had a neice new years at home

Hopefully ya'll had a great Holiday though

Debbie 

singlemomof2nok
by on Jan. 22, 2010 at 7:33 PM

Hugs to you and all you have been through

Kim24kids
by on Jan. 22, 2010 at 8:26 PM

Glad you are home now=)  

Kim24kids
by on Jan. 22, 2010 at 8:27 PM

Quoting BeanieBlue:

Awwwww... so glad to hear you're home now and on the mend!

But what 'assignments' are you referring to?

I just got my $500 K-Mart gift card in the mail on Saturday, and we're gonna go spend it on Friday :)  Sooooo...aside from posting what I bought with the $500...was there anything else I'm supposed to do?

Hope they dont want a video of the shopping trip. I dont have a video camera.

WoooHooooo congratulationsHave fun spending it=))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)