Group Home

Budget Friendly Diet Recipes for the New Year!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:34 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hi Everyone!

With the Holidays over and New Years resolutions being made, I thought some budget friendly and diet friendly recipes might be welcome!

This list has great recipes for homemade yogurt, chilled tomato soup with lime and cilantro, a great tandoori chicken that is a snap to prepare, low fat crunchy catfish nuggets w/low fat tartar sauce, even a low carb Chocolate Pot de Crème (fancy chocolate pudding) the calorie count on this decadent chocolate fix comes in at less than 275 calories a serving.

All of these are very budget friendly. Let me know what you think of them!

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-18034-Nashville-Budget-Meals-Examiner~y2010m1d3-Diet-budget-friendly-Recipe-guide-to-budget-diet-food

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
twinsin1998
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 9:23 AM

Thanks for the site I need to lose a few pounds after all the holidays.  I put on a few pounds over the weight that is good for My diabetes.  Have to get if off or go to Insulin so I'll try thew recipes.  Thanks.

Momoftwinsin98

dana63
by on Jan. 13, 2010 at 1:28 PM

Was this your article? I love it!! Thank you I placed it with my favorites and even signed up for newsletters!! 

Make your dreams come true just by following them!!  ~~ I do have fibromyalgia and RA But it will NEVER have me!" ~~ Come have some fun with the ladies in 40ish and beyond, www.cafemom.com/group/7446

Beth497
by on Jan. 14, 2010 at 12:54 PM

Hi,

Yes I wrote the article and most of the recipes. I am so glad you liked it! I will be posting more great recipes in the very near furture. Thanks again for reading and subscribing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. proudmommy690
  2. cemcnair
  3. melliburger
  4. ScrChk23
  5. Ladyisis
  6. momofsixangels