1/13 Who still has their Christmas tree up??

Posted by   + Show Post

I had two trees up, one in my living room the other is in my little girls room. I went in to take it down after Christmas and she asked if she could keep it up for several days. Well its still up and she wants to keep it up.

I went to my DD house and she started taking it down but never finished...lol..

I know we are not the only ones who still has some reminder of Christmas. Do you still have your tree up??

Make your dreams come true just by following them!!  ~~ I do have fibromyalgia and RA But it will NEVER have me!" ~~ Come have some fun with the ladies in 40ish and beyond, www.cafemom.com/group/7446

by on Jan. 13, 2010 at 9:10 AM
Replies (21-26):
momof3angela
by on Jan. 14, 2010 at 10:45 AM

Mine came down on Monday...this is our last week for tree pick up for the trash.  We only had a little Charlie Brown tree.  Plus I put it up very late this yr so it stayed up longer than usual. 

skrawli
by on Jan. 14, 2010 at 1:09 PM

We still have 3 trees up!  sigh-

tretresmom
by on Jan. 14, 2010 at 1:55 PM

Mine came down on January 2 

Rebesmommy
by on Jan. 15, 2010 at 2:58 PM

The ornaments are back in their boxes, but the boxes are sitting in the living room to  go back into th shed and the tree is waiting to get back in its box.

Andrea loving wife to Steve and SAHM to 2 yr old Rebekah

AM-BRAT
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2010 at 4:22 PM

Nope, we left it long enough for my mom to come visit, then it was DONE!

singlemomof2nok
by on Jan. 22, 2010 at 5:34 PM

My tree came down on Christmas day, but my garland on my ramp is still up.  Probably should take that off this weekend :o) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Today's Question Tell us what you think!

What is your family's favorite springtime activity?