Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you plan to buy?

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2010 at 8:42 PM
  • 11 Replies

Your child's class something extra to go with the valentine's they hand out?

by on Jan. 22, 2010 at 8:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rushn311
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2010 at 8:57 PM

Hmmm...not sure. It all depends about finances. I would mind going to their party too but will have to bring my 2 year old who likes to escape. haha

CrazedMomof2
by on Jan. 22, 2010 at 11:15 PM

Valentines day is the only holiday we go all out for. Its looked at like a "friendship day" at their school and I really like that. I usually put little baggies together for everyone in the kids class. We do pencils, erasers, a goodie, bubbles stuff like that. With 2 in school it may get kinda $$$ but the kids get so excited to give them to their friends I just cant help it!!!

*Sandra* Mom of 2
*Ask me about my custom made breastfeeding covers!!!*

kmrtigger
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2010 at 11:40 PM

Quoting CrazedMomof2:

Valentines day is the only holiday we go all out for. Its looked at like a "friendship day" at their school and I really like that. I usually put little baggies together for everyone in the kids class. We do pencils, erasers, a goodie, bubbles stuff like that. With 2 in school it may get kinda $$$ but the kids get so excited to give them to their friends I just cant help it!!!

I do the same thing! I use oriental trading to get great deals on the holiday items.

ProudSingleMum
by on Jan. 23, 2010 at 1:19 AM

My son doesn't go to daycare often, so he will not be there for v-day, so I won't be sending anything and he won't be getting anything.

single_and_preg
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:48 PM

yes i would if my sno was in school

Bmat
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:38 PM

No we didn't.

Join us onAdvice for Moms - - Group Mod

singlemomof2nok
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 8:26 AM

Quoting kmrtigger:

Quoting CrazedMomof2:

I do the same thing! I use oriental trading to get great deals on the holiday items.

That is what I do too.  I need to check out oriental trading.

bhwrn1
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 12:23 PM

Perhaps Hershey's Kisses. 

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

TempestRayne
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2010 at 12:51 PM

It depends on finances.  my money is pretty tight and with her bday being the day before valentines day, i may just end up spending all my "free" cash on that.

AM-BRAT
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2010 at 11:08 AM

Lucky my kdis are still babes. No worry about that just yet. We'll see...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)