What craft ideas have you done for year end teacher gifts?

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2010 at 12:27 PM
  • 3 Replies

did your child help with the project?

by on Jan. 24, 2010 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ohwrite
by on Jan. 24, 2010 at 6:18 PM

Depends on the age,

dip spoons in chocolate, put sugar sprinkles or marshmallows on them and let them dry. Wrap with cellophane, and put inside a cute mug with cocoa mix or gourmet coffee....your kids can make the cocoa mix too.

we have grown flowers from seeds and put them in pretty pots that the kids painted and decorated

baked homemade goodies

my older kids have made special photo slide shows for teachers and put them on a cd, the middle son is a musician, and made a special music cd for his teachers

my kids always wrote a letter to each teacher telling them something special that they learned in their class, and anything good that they wanted to say thank you for.

Bmat
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2010 at 1:29 PM

The only one I made myself was from lavender that I grew. You cut off a handful of lavender with a good length of stem on it. Tie the stems together near the top of the buds. Fold the stems down over the buds. Fasten with a pretty ribbon. And you have a natural sachet.

Join us onAdvice for Moms - - Group Mod

single_and_preg
by on Jan. 27, 2010 at 4:14 PM

i like the spoons and chocolate, thats a really cute idea.

Quoting ohwrite:

Depends on the age,

dip spoons in chocolate, put sugar sprinkles or marshmallows on them and let them dry. Wrap with cellophane, and put inside a cute mug with cocoa mix or gourmet coffee....your kids can make the cocoa mix too.

we have grown flowers from seeds and put them in pretty pots that the kids painted and decorated

baked homemade goodies

my older kids have made special photo slide shows for teachers and put them on a cd, the middle son is a musician, and made a special music cd for his teachers

my kids always wrote a letter to each teacher telling them something special that they learned in their class, and anything good that they wanted to say thank you for.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: