Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many times a week?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:25 AM
  • 15 Replies

Are you at the grocery store?

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TempestRayne
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:00 AM

I try to only go once or twice.  I save gas and money by planning ahead.

Bmat
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:18 AM

Once.  I have enough food stocked up at home that even if I am out of something I can usually substitute or change plans. I'd planned to get groceries today, but the bad weather made me decide to stay inside. So I'll get something out of the freezer to fix.

Join us onAdvice for Moms - - Group Mod

lizmarie1975
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:58 AM

About 3 or 4.  I need to go today because I need sugar and some milk.  I was there yesterday too.

CrazedMomof2
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:22 PM

1-2, but I include walmart into this as well.

*Sandra* Mom of 2
*Ask me about my custom made breastfeeding covers!!!*

bhwrn1
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:57 PM

1-2 times a week for small trips. I do a big shopping once every two weeks. 

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

JessecaLynn
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:01 PM

Usually twice a week.  Once for our weekly shopping, and once to pick up more milk. 

BARANCOLIS
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:38 PM

almost everyday

satisfied1029
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:41 PM

We probably go to the store 5 times a week.  We really just like getting out of the house.  We make several trips to Sams.  My boys love the pretzels and I love the milkshakes so it gives us something to do for an hour or so and I rarely leave empty handed.  We make a menu twice a month for a meal each day.  My husband does a meat inventory and he does the two huge trips so we could get by going once a week easily but we just choose not to.

singlemomof2nok
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:25 PM

I probably go about 2 to 3 times a week.  I am really trying to cut back on it though. 

bhwrn1
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:31 PM

I have food, too. But sometimes our milk intake for the kids varies and I will have to go back out to get more milk, or yogurt or fruit. They don't necessarily eat the same way every week.

Quoting Bmat:

Once.  I have enough food stocked up at home that even if I am out of something I can usually substitute or change plans. I'd planned to get groceries today, but the bad weather made me decide to stay inside. So I'll get something out of the freezer to fix.

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN